Wolfepaw

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to say a thank you to Andy for doing this for THP. I haven't posted a direct question but I did see some people who had similar issues to me. I followed his suggestions for drills and it is starting to pay off. It's pretty rare when you can find a teaching pro you have access to for free, and simply having access to his tips has been amazingly helpful. Thank you, Andy!

I agree wholeheartedly. I am using several drills to help my over the top. Like the baseball drill. When I have a problem, I just look in the Ask the Pro section to see if Andy has addressed that particular issue. I usually find a tip or drill that helps me.

Thanks Andy and THP.

Thanks guys for the kind words. I feel bad that I don't get on here as often as I would like to or should. This is the busy season for me and Between a full lesson book here and trying to get in rounds to stay competitive myself I just don't have the time I used to. I really enjoy my time on this site and with all the great members of THP and I look forward to spending more time on here and hopefully helping more players reach their goals for this season.

Back