Thanks Franklin51!

Texasbrons

FXDF FatBobs Rule!!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Mouth!!
Just got these new to me R11 irons delivered to me today! Franklin51 was awesome to deal with. He answered all of my questions and didn't try to rush the deal as I did my homework and tried to find a place to hit these. After I pulled the trigger, he got them shipped that very day. That was Friday afternoon and I already have them. I'm getting ready to head to the range now.
Look at how much care he took in making sure that they were properly packed and protected. The clubs even look new.
Thanks for my first THP personal sale and thanks for the smooth transaction.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375829664090.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375829664090.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375829620776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375829620776.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375829681498.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375829681498.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh, and I learned something new about paying for something on paypal. I selected that I was buying merchandise, and I guess that there are fees associated with that if you do it that way. Another option is to select the payment as a gift and there are no fees. I'll be sure to do that next time!! F51, if need be, let me know what the fees came to via text or PM and I can reimburse you for that.

Well done fellas. After staring these down a few times myself, I'm glad it was a smooth transaction.

Way to go fellas , I wouldn't expect any different when dealing with THPer's .

WTG guys

Great to hear! Enjoy.

Just got back from the range and I'm hitting these clubs really well. Probably gaining a goof 15 to 20 yards for each club. I was actually getting about 190+ with my 4 iron and I usually get in the 170's with my old set. I'll get a round in with them tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to adjust for my new estimated yardages with these.

Back