That One Shot You Want...

A tee shot that rolls.

I’ll take a stinger too, cause that’s just sexy

the short of the green, mid trajectory, soft and spinny chip/pitch to an elevated green with a somewhat tucked pin. it's the thing of nightmares for me. there's confidence, there's zero confidence, then there's the horror that I view this shot with.

Draw. It's just so elusive to me. If I do it, I don't intend to...which means I'm usually aiming to the left and then have to watch it go more lefter.

Also, wouldn't mind a stinger. I would have said really low punch shot to get out of trouble, but I think I somehow figured that out last year.

The Bounce-Bounce-Check wedge shot inside 100 yards.

A draw, just once a draw. Mine only goes left by mistake.

A 250-260 yard drive. If I could hit it that far instead of 220-230 with my driver golf would be so much easier for me. I would be a 10 handicap pretty easily.

A drive that hits the fairway? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want a pro-level green side bunker shot. So much fear in my game just trying to stay out of greenside bunkers. If I hit in a greenside bunker it is add 3 or sometimes 4 to whatever it took me to get into that bunker.

Can I say any shot that's center face of the club? That, consistently... oh what a dream to have...

I want to be able to control my fade on commands

Realistically want to tighten up mid iron dispersion, but that wasn't the question. So, playing in windy Texas with super high ball flight, i would certainly take a stinger (also its a bit of a panty dropper.)

A consistent fairway finder shot off the tee with a driver. Doesn't need to be my longest, it just needs to be relatively consistent.

A longer and straighter drive.

After hitting a great drive to the middle of the fairway I want 2nd shot that goes more than 50 ft to the right or left. :drinks:

Anything reliable with a driver (see driver yips) but would prefer a high fade.

The ability to hit a putt solid

I want a ANY-level green side bunker shot. So much fear in my game just trying to stay out of greenside bunkers. If I hit in a greenside bunker it is add 3 or sometimes 4 to whatever it took me to get into that bunker.
There I fixed it to fit me. Our bunkers leave a lot to be desired and I rarely practice bunker shots. Hit and Hope!!!

A consistent draw on tee shots would be amazing

It’s actually a shot that I had before.

Just a super reliable choked down cut with the driver. The fairway finder that I could just bunt out there and knew exactly where it was going. Lost it last season at some point

I would love to be consistent out of the sand.

I would like to be able to hit a 4,5,6 iron 70 to 80 feet in the air!! Just don’t have the swing speed apparently!!

Back