The 100 Putt Challenge

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
For all of those who are looking to get better at putting, or at least more comfortable with their stroke, I think we should start a challenge.

Every day.
100 or more putts.
At least half from 5 feet or more.
At least half from 10 feet or more.

Use your putting green.
Use THE putting green.
Use your carpet.
Use your hardwood.

Who's in? My 100 for today are done, but I'll be going for 200 later.

For all of those who are looking to get better at putting, or at least more comfortable with their stroke, I think we should start a challenge.

Every day.
100 or more putts.

Use your putting green.
Use THE putting green.
Use your carpet.
Use your hardwood.

I love this. I shall start it on Friday.

I am in, but I would likely go crazy if I leave the Puttout gate on the mat so I will probably forgo that for part of the challenge.

I'm way in. I'm almost half way done with today.

I dig it. I putt almost every night before going to bed but don't count the putts... guess I'll start.

I'm in, will have to start tomorrow at the putting green, it's going to storm here soon for the rest of the evening. ⛳

I'm in (y) Already started that today. I've hit about 50 putts in between conference calls today

This is great. Will definitely get the 100 but it may not include 50 over 10 feet. Indoor putting green is only 8 feet long so will likely only get about 10 of the +10 feet on the days I play. Usually hit a bunch of extra putts on 18 green after I finish playing as long as nobody is right behind me so can add a bunch more over 10 feet on those days.

Couple days ago I was thinking of rolling at least 100 putts a day. Now I have no choice - I'm in! I'll have to use my carpet and don't think I'll be able to get 10 foot putts. But I will get 100 putts in a day. I shall start once the new putter arrives (hopefully tomorrow). (y)

I'll give this a go starting tonight.

Every day.
100 or more putts.

Use your putting green.
Use THE putting green.
Use your carpet.
Use your hardwood.

I already do that every day. I don't normally do 200 though. I normally do 5, 7, and about 9' as my practice green doesn't quite make it to 10' long.

I’m in and for how long are we doing this?

I’ll get started on the shorter putts for now. Don’t have the ability to practice 10 footers unless I’m on the putting green.

Done for the night. It took a while and I’ll admit I couldn’t get comfortable with a single stroke. It always felt closed or open throughout and I don’t know why. Let’s see what happens day two.

Are we just going for the rep count? Or are we competing for most made?

Done for the night. It took a while and I’ll admit I couldn’t get comfortable with a single stroke. It always felt closed or open throughout and I don’t know why. Let’s see what happens day two.
Sounds like reps every day is what the doctor ordered.

I'm about to go do another 100.

Every day.
100 or more putts.

Use your putting green.
Use THE putting green.
Use your carpet.
Use your hardwood.

Count me in. I probably do 50 a day already just wandering my office on conference calls. Getting 100 in a day should be breeze.

Sounds like reps every day is what the doctor ordered.

I'm about to go do another 100.
Quick point of clarification - are on course putts included in totals?

Dan made me agree to this so yea.

Back