The 100 Putt Challenge

Just wrapped up my 100 for the day.

Debating going with a different putter for my round tomorrow. Who knows.
Kirkland KS1?? 🤣
Screenshot_20200522-221935_Chrome.jpg

Bunch of damn heathens in here. :ROFLMAO:

never heard of it.
I'm thinking of having one of these DST compressor shafts installed in my putter to have a more powerful strike at impact..

Screenshot_20200522-222559_Chrome.jpg

Got my 100bin today! Finished em up before bed.

A have been putting straight lines for a while. Hit the PuttOut like a pro. Did short ones moving back a foot at a time. Spent a lot of time with speed at the end of the mat I have. Still not killing the PuttOut from here.

Half way done!

A have been putting straight lines for a while. Hit the PuttOut like a pro. Did short ones moving back a foot at a time. Spent a lot of time with speed at the end of the mat I have. Still not killing the PuttOut from here.

How do you like the PuttOut? Been thinking of getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting Sunday night!

How do you like the PuttOut? Been thinking of getting it.

This is a must have tool for in home putting. I have a simple matt with cups and it's pretty straightforward to hot a hole. I think it helped but left a lot to be desired. Winter here in Ohio lasts a while so it added some golf to my life. Great tool can go for the cup or go extreme with the hole.

So far this week, I have putted over 700 times. I average 100-150 a day on average. Not too bad, but I have been doing that for several weeks now. I could do more, but I have also been hitting into my practice net about 1-1.5 hrs a day as well. I practice the 7-9 foot putts about 80% of my practice time.

I use varying distances and angles with my putts. I don't think putting on a straight line all the time for practice is the best type of practice. Another thing I do is position my body and feet differently during setup and putting. I pull my right foot back 4 inches and putt about 20 times, then my left foot back 4 inches and putt 20 times, then I square up and putt 20 times and so on. This teaches me it is the club head position at the ball.

This has been extremely helpful in keeping the putter moving to the target and keeps the target in my mind (putter head in proper position) at all times and not just the starting line. Since I have started practicing like this I have had my best putting and lowest scores ever.

Took care of my hundred just now.

Picked up a dozen BS XS so now I can putt 15 at a time (with the 3 I had left) so not so much goofing around between sets. I di think this helped in my last round. Just have to read the darn things right now.

Just rolled about 50 on the carpet. Must say, those did not feel good - just couldn't get comfortable in my stance. We'll see how the next 50 (or 100?) go.

I gotta get my putts in today.

Done. I really got something going around 30 too.

Back