The 100 Putt Challenge

Couldn't find this thread. But wow three 100 putt days and my stroke was on fire during league play! Hoping for continuation for tomorrow...

Still going. Haven’t been posting every day but haven’t missed a day yet. Minimum 100 on the output each day if I can’t get out to the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My putts today were right on line the entire round. I think it’s working... 😈

Another night down (I think I missed two so far) and things are good so far. Real good strokes inside 12 feet.

Must admit, I've been slacking. I'll pick this back up - I promise!

I got mine in today

I missed mine yesterday. But made myself get back and do it today.

100 easy rolling putts on the new Wingman... Great putter... Different shape, but rolls great.

I got my 100 putts in the last three days. I’ve loved having an excuse to roll the ball. I’ve decided to give a mallet another chance and let’s see what tomorrow has.

I love this challenge and I’m glad I’ve done it. 8 one putts today and 3 birdies. Both records for my game. The long game was shaky on the front nine but the putter kept me competitive until I could get out of neutral.

Just got my 100 in for the day. I'll definitely get some more in, but my counting stops after 100.

I’ve been getting them since my last post. Will finish my last 25 sometime tonight.

I’ve been getting them since my last post. Will finish my last 25 sometime tonight.

Finished them up at the range after. Probably did another 100+.

Just got my 100 in. Will get much more rolling as it's hard for me to not do something golf related while watching golf 🤷‍♂️

Got mine in now watching the tourney on the putt out.

Well, just got about another 75 putts in. I think I have finally found the grip for me.

What did you settle on?

Not too sure what it's called. It's an overlap grip with my right hand overlapping my left hand. Pinky and ring finger overlapping the pointer and middle finger on the left hand. I may have butchered the explanation, hopefully you can get what I'm saying haha. I hit righty clubs btw.

I do well during the week but fall off the wagon every weekend

Just finished 100. I think this might be working...at least a little. I holed some good putts yesterday and my stroke felt much better. (y)

This is 100% helping me with my 10 foot and less putts. I do not track this and I should but I know I am hitting a higher percentage of them. I don't feel like I am missing under 5-6 feet.

I have been pretty consistent with this. I think it is helping.

Now I’m starting to wonder if this drill is just making me as overconfident in my putting as I am when I try to carry that [insert hazard here].

On second thought, nope it’s making me automatic on the greens 🔥

I need to start doing this....I could definitely stand to shave a few strokes and this would go a long way.....

Got mine in today

Back