The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope he is going to tell Nick Saban a thing or two..hahahaha
I find it interesting that Saban would want this, he seems like such a control freak!

Hunter Mahan speaks the truth:

I find it interesting that Saban would want this, he seems like such a control freak!

Saban allows other coaches to come in all the time to let them observe how he does things and to learn from them...pro and college level.

Saban allows other coaches to come in all the time to let them observe how he does things and to learn from them...pro and college level.
Very interesting, I can see the come on in and learn type things, but having someone come in as almost a consultant seems a bit outside of what I would expect from him, maybe I do have a jaded view of him!

Some fun FSU "by the numbers" for the season.

http://youtu.be/gZ6aP6rn3Ig

67-of-69 red zone touchdowns is insane. Absolutely insane.

Where were you last night ATLGolfer?uploadfromtaptalk1387388842034.jpg

All in a day's work..

All in a day's work..
getting Lambert to flip from UT to AU was a nice add for today.

getting Lambert to flip from UT to AU was a nice add for today.

Getting Williams at WR was huge and an offseason of work for Marshall will open this offense up to even more great things, but I love seeing all of the defensive recruits coming in.

Some fun FSU "by the numbers" for the season.

http://youtu.be/gZ6aP6rn3Ig

67-of-69 red zone touchdowns is insane. Absolutely insane.

That is just ridiculous.

Side note: FSU had its first bowl prep practice today.

The Seminoles started their preparation for the BCS National Championship game after a short break for finals.The 'Noles came out in full pads on the first day.
For starters, everyone looked to be healthy and looking forward to the big game.
Everything looked good and normal on defense. Mario Edwards, Timmy Jernigan, Eddie Goldman and Christian Jones were on the line. Telvin Smith and Terrence Smith were the linebackers and PJ Williams, Terrance Brooks, Lamarcus Joyner, Jalen Ramsey and Ronald Darby took reps with the ones.
The offensive line looked to be normal as well.
Quarterback Jameis Winston was back and focused in practice after winning several awards over the weekend.
The usual trio of wide receivers were taking reps with the first team.
Running back James Wilder Jr. was attending practice, but got a late start on getting dressed. Was not wearing shoes at first and missed reps with the first team.
The running back first team reps were split by Devonta Freeman and Karlos Williams.

Alabama, the second chance if you're a great football talent state. D.J. Pettway re-signs with Alabama after being dismissed for taking part in assaulting and robbing University of Alabama students of lap tops, debit and credit cards. What a PR nightmare with the student body.

Rumor that Lambert is academically ineligible. Any truth to this?

Rumor that Lambert is academically ineligible. Any truth to this?

"What's academically ineligible?" - Trooper Taylor (RIP)

KZIFW.gif

Whatever happened to him?

He's the only member of Chizik's staff who hasn't gotten a job anywhere else. Still lives in Auburn, I believe.

I dont understand it, Jrod. Must be a bubble. Boys in bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back