The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there. Going with my son and daughter. We'll be cheering for Duke but figure at the least we'll get to watch a Heisman winner.

I'll be there. Going with my son and daughter. We'll be cheering for Duke but figure at the least we'll get to watch a Heisman winner.

Funny, I was about to send you a PM to see if you wanted to go.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Not a big demand for the game. I bought 3 on stubhub for $50 total, with fees! $11 a ticket. Some as low as $7 on there.

Not a big demand for the game. I bought 3 on stubhub for $50 total, with fees! $11 a ticket. Some as low as $7 on there.

Heck, parking will be that much. Not surprised with the lack interest in it, but I thought it would be fun to see Manziell play. Must be why they gave so many away. Still, this bowl game usually winds up being pretty good.

Yea, I think it will be a fun time. I expect A&M to win but I hope it's a close game.

Unreal. 5 sacks allowed by Cincinnati already in this game. Only allowed 12 all regular season.

Unreal. 5 sacks allowed by Cincinnati already in this game. Only allowed 12 all regular season.

I napped through a good portion of this one.

I napped through a good portion of this one.

Didn't miss much. Sort of a snoozer. Hope the Miami - Louisville game is better.

Didn't miss much. Sort of a snoozer. Hope the Miami - Louisville game is better.

Yeah, that game didn't do much to hold my attention either. Have higher expectations for the U against the Cardinals.

Already trash talking before K/O, should be pretty intense for a while any way.

Already trash talking before K/O, should be pretty intense for a while any way.

I can't stand Miami. Pulling for Louisville hard in this one.

I don't have much use for the U either so I am hoping that the Cardinals can pull the slight upset.

Nice start for my Canes. We know most people hate us hahaha

So far it is all Louisville as far as THPers go, don't care for Miami at all either.

edit - well yeah, I guess Canes if pulling for Miami lol.

Will either of these coaches be with these same teams next year? Golden to Penn State? Strong to Miami?

Will either of these coaches be with these same teams next year? Golden to Penn State? Strong to Miami?

I like Strong and hope that he doesn't go over to the dark side that is the U.

I like Strong and hope that he doesn't go over to the dark side that is the U.

He could wait a year and see if Muschamp survives.

Strong to Miami? No thanks.

#3 Gaines hurt his team and almost lead the Canes to get 6. I don't care who the team is, I hate that type of crap on the field. Coaches and the conferences need to drop the hammer on guys who do that stuff. No place in the game in my opinion.

He could wait a year and see if Muschamp survives.

That would be his best bet, I believe he would have Florida back in the hunt quickly.

I don't imagine I will be watching much of the 2nd half if this continues.

I don't imagine I will be watching much of the 2nd half if this continues.

Same here DD!!! This is torture! Its almost like the players know Golden is leaving. No desire to play. Smh

Well, that did it, see y'all tomorrow.

Really thought this game was going to be much tighter than it has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back