The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing Charlie Strong to Texas as their next head coach. Interesting hire.

I am hearing Charlie Strong to Texas as their next head coach. Interesting hire.
That would be great but I hear that Gus Malzahn is at the top of the wish list.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That would be great but I hear that Gus Malzahn is at the top of the wish list.

I thought Saban was?

I thought Saban was?
You know, I'm just jackin with you. I have no idea who the next coach is going to be.
All of the top coaches in the country have been mentioned both college and pro. My personal favorite is David Shaw.
Whoever the new coach is going to have his work cut out for him. The cupboard is not full.

Got into a huge money board for the college bowl games. $100 a square and I have three squares. Not a big fan of my numbers I was drawn, but it's college so there could be some crazy scores. I drews 9-0, 8-0, & 6-8....it's for all of the bowl games. So wish me luck, good money for the winners.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So much for the Carr hype. He looks as poised as Blaine Gabbert. USC just taking it to Fresno State.

This Colorado State v. Washington State game is awesome!!!

Washington State puked allllllllllllllllllllll over themselves. Wow.

Just as I type that another fumble. OH MY! Very few people care about this game (including me) but it is pretty amazing.

Washington State puked allllllllllllllllllllll over themselves. Wow.

UNREAL. Can you really not hold the ball?

UNREAL. Can you really not hold the ball?

Horrible. Horrible playcalling at the end and just dumbassness by backs. Wazzu deserves that loss.

Ball game! I can't believe that just happened. I was on the phone with my step dad who was an All American at Washington State and he is very unhappy right now.

The last 2:40 of the game: 2 fumbles lost, 18 points allowed (including a 2 pt conversion) and they didn't ask for a review on one of the fumbles where their player was obviously down.

This is the definition of a term familiar to us in the NW: they Coug'ed it.

The last 2:40 of the game: 2 fumbles lost, 18 points allowed (including a 2 pt conversion) and they didn't ask for a review on one of the fumbles where their player was obviously down.

They reviewed the one where the player was down, it was overturned. The following two fumbles the runner wasn't down either time, really wasn't even close and that's why there was no review.

Wow, I turned over to the USC game because I thought that one was over.

They reviewed the one where the player was down, it was overturned. The following two fumbles the runner wasn't down either time, really wasn't even close and that's why there was no review.
I was wrapping presents...thought they turned the ball over on the QB fumble. My bad. I Coug'ed my recap.

Unbelievable. I flipped it over from the Vegas Bowl early in the fourth quarter, and I'm still stunned at how Wazzu simply handed the game to Colorado State in the last two minutes.

Just read that Auburn and Missouri were each fined $5k by the SEC for first violation of fans rushing the field after games. Mississippi was fined $25k for a second rushing the field violation, the first one was in 2012. Seriously?

Just read that Auburn and Missouri were each fined $5k by the SEC for first violation of fans rushing the field after games. Mississippi was fined $25k for a second rushing the field violation, the first one was in 2012. Seriously?
Worth every penny.

Now that is just crazy, how do you stop a mob from rushing a field - short of turning fire hoses on them :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back