The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

SeeMore HQ had a great meeting about the event. Going to be ..... Wait for it! Legendary! However, we signed a contract unable to discuss.

Last edited:
SeeMore HQ had a great meeting about the event. Going to be ..... what for it! Legendary! However, we signed a contract unable to discuss.

Love seeing seemore just as excited as us

SeeMore HQ had a great meeting about the event. Going to be ..... what for it! Legendary! However, we signed a contract unable to discuss.

SeeMore looking just as good at teasing us as JB! Clearly they're working together!! Cannot wait till June. I legitimately think about this outing every day.

I'm so ready to take my game to the next level and become a better putter!

This makes me even more excited! I can not wait for June.

7 months ahead of time and already preparing for us to storm their HQ like the beaches of Normandy! Gotta love a company that genuinely cares about making this a great experience for everyone and shares in the excitement!

So do most of you guys already have there putter? I got my Nike one that I have had for awhile and think I'll wait till then for a purchase when I figure out what type is best.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

So do most of you guys already have there putter? I got my Nike one that I have had for awhile and think I'll wait till then for a purchase when I figure out what type is best.

My 3rd SeeMore arrived in the mail today. 4th will come in June 2014 if I can wait that long!

My 3rd SeeMore arrived in the mail today. 4th will come in June 2014 if I can wait that long!

Haha see Idk if I can wait that long. I have never used a SeeMore before but have seen them and heard there great. Can't wait till next June its going to be awesome.

I have 5! 6 will most likely be before June, but if now definitely June.

I only have one. Wont get my second until June when i get fit.

I believe I have 8 or 9, and will probably have 1-2 more between now and June as there are 2 heads that I still want, but I will probably buying one in June either my fitted one or something special!!

This makes me even more excited that I decided to pop on this.

I'll sign the NDA if you feel like chatting!

Haha, looking forward to it!! After this weekend, this is the next THP event officially on the radar.

Awesome, I love seeing the excitement on both sides!!!

I'm really excited to see how good of putters the SeeMore staff are. Anyone else with me on that one?

I'm really excited to see how good of putters the SeeMore staff are. Anyone else with me on that one?

Honestly it never crossed my mind. As long as they can teach, its good enough for me.

Honestly it never crossed my mind. As long as they can teach, its good enough for me.

Oh I know. I'm sure they're all great teachers, but being around putting all day I'd imagine they have to get pretty darn good with the flat stick.

This just sent my anticipation to another level. These will be the longest 7 months EVER.

Any of the participants willing to give up their spot in this? Just kidding, but seen yesterday how much I need something like this (at least fitting and some instruction with the flatstick) as I stayed out of triple digits with a 99, but had 48 of those strokes on the putting surface. Gotta work on this over the winter.

Well got to finally try out my first SeeMore yesterday and fell in love with a FGP2. Thanks to Bhilln for letting me use it all day. But I loved it so much and it was a sign for me went on the Marketplace and seen that Tyno had the same putter as the one I was using so I had to buy it. Can't wait to get it now so I can be plenty prepared before we head down to SeeMore in June.

Well got to finally try out my first SeeMore yesterday and fell in love with a FGP2. Thanks to Bhilln for letting me use it all day. But I loved it so much and it was a sign for me went on the Marketplace and seen that Tyno had the same putter as the one I was using so I had to buy it. Can't wait to get it now so I can be plenty prepared before we head down to SeeMore in June.

I have a huge crush on the FGP2. You're gonna enjoy it.

Back