The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Love seeing our friends at See More embracing the tease.

Im thinking that would be a NO at the present time. :act-up:

Talking about going to school on a putt..... I think SeeMore has been watching the teasemister aka, JB. They learned well, that's for sure!

JM
For sure SeeMore has learned from the Tease Master himself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing our friends at See More embracing the tease.

Oh I'm sure it makes you smile like a proud pappa :)

Im thinking that would be a NO at the present time. :act-up:

Talking about going to school on a putt..... I think SeeMore has been watching the teasemister aka, JB. They learned well, that's for sure!

JM
As long as the spoiler tag doesn't make an appearance! I fall for it every time!

hahahaha love seeing seemore in on the teasing for this. Good stuff.

As long as the spoiler tag doesn't make an appearance! I fall for it every time!

Yepp, me too!

then I say "Dag-Nabbit!" Just like the farmer in the progressive commercial. E-I-e-I-O.........

JM

One if these times that spoiler tag is going to not be a teaser, you have to click them!

Loving the SeeMore teaser, great stuff.

I cannot wait for this weekend! I know its really early for planning but I would like to play a round Friday afternoon before the evening festivities, if anyone is interested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Might work out. Submitted my vacation request today for Thursday thru Tuesday. Still need Southwest to open up their itineraries for that weekend, but I'm planning to extend the trip a little bit.

Might work out. Submitted my vacation request today for Thursday thru Tuesday. Still need Southwest to open up their itineraries for that weekend, but I'm planning to extend the trip a little bit.

Same here on SW

Although I'm looking at driving. 5 or 6 hours after work on Thursday then that would leave only 4 or 5 hours to go on Friday.

That may not get me there early enough for a round of golf, but at least a good amount of US Open viewing before Friday nights meet and greet.

I can probably get there in time for a Friday afternoon round as well before the festivities.

Cool! Obviously nothing for sure yet, but just wanted to make sure people who were interested kept it in mind when planning their trip.

I can probably get there in time for a Friday afternoon round as well before the festivities.

I certainly plan to be there early enough to get in a round Friday.

I plan to go over Thursday night so i will be there for a round.

I certainly plan to be there early enough to get in a round Friday.

I might try to do the same, although I have to wait for session calendar to come out to see when I can fly out. Could be Thursday night or could be Friday night.

I might try to do the same, although I have to wait for session calendar to come out to see when I can fly out. Could be Thursday night or could be Friday night.

I didnt even know you got in to this!! Awesome!! Is Jen coming too?

I didnt even know you got in to this!! Awesome!! Is Jen coming too?

Nope. Wish I was I've always wanted to go to Nashville but I would have had to go as a participant because of how the rooms are being done.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Nope. Wish I was I've always wanted to go to Nashville but I would have had to go as a participant because of how the rooms are being done.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

And thats a problem why? You could probably destroy most of us on the course. Haha

My putting continues to be up and down. I have stretches where I feel like I can make everything and that translates to results. Then I get over putts and I can't see the line or I don't feel like I'm lined up correctly. I know there are some changes I need to make and am really looking forward to this next year as I do feel like getting this done right could save me 2-4 strokes a round! Can't wait!

My putting continues to be up and down. I have stretches where I feel like I can make everything and that translates to results. Then I get over putts and I can't see the line or I don't feel like I'm lined up correctly. I know there are some changes I need to make and am really looking forward to this next year as I do feel like getting this done right could save me 2-4 strokes a round! Can't wait!

I hear ya man, this is an area where I want and need to improve. Tired of being just a decent or average putter. Need more to go in from 8-15 feet!

This one will be an event to remember to those lucky selectees. All that you have read and heard will be experienced firsthand. The SPI instruction alone is worth the trip and bonus golf at The Hermitage is huge. Wish I could join in on this awesome time but maybe next time.

TapAhoy!

I love it every time I log in and there is new activity in this thread. It keeps my excitement for it sky high.

Just think about how much time SeeMore has before we get there and all the new products they could release in that span of time! You know they have to have something awesome up their sleeves

Is it June yet? :( I cannot freaking wait to hang out with the guys from SeeMore.

Back