The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

I see the 2014 Grandaddy info and all I can think about is hearing....

Ladies and Gentleman, BOYS and girls, children of all ages.......D Genterations X PROUDLY presents.....the GRADDADDY CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!

T.H.P!!!!

I've got TWO words for ya...........

Harry,
Is there any truth to the rumor that you rid the team of Hashtag to have Rhi full time? I figured it was an ugly rumor of course.

I like rumors!!!

I told Chad there was a no layering and punctuality commitment and he already backed out of the event.

A shame. And I thought we had a score to settle. Oh well, there will be a day.

Just saw this thread for the first time a couple minutes ago and got caught up. So much well deserved excitement and anticipation for this incredible event. I can't wait for the contest to begin.

Be the ball!!

Going to commit to a true practice schedule starting tomorrow for the first time ever. Hour or two of 100 yards and in, bunker play,chipping and putting tomorrow to start it off I am going to take my weaknesses and turn them into a strength .

The goal is in my head now I just need to execute. #Zoocrew is going down

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Oh he'll be there. I was just joking.

Didnt you see the Hashtag trash talk video? He wouldnt miss this for the world.

Didnt you see the Hashtag trash talk video? He wouldnt miss this for the world.

I did, but you never know what comes up. Harry got me, now we will get him and the #Zoocrew in #TheDos

Good. Cuz he wouldn't hear the end of it from those #InternetGolfers from behind our keyboards.

Hashtag needs to stop hiding in his tiny studio so he can see what real #internetgolf looks like

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

So Harry how are you deciding who from the #zoocrew gets a shot at team basement dwellers in the sequel?

Defeat is near for the ZooCrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sweet tones of the man behind the glasses himself Mr. Harry Arnett?

Sabella and Finley terrorizing?

Ethan being all Ethan-y?

Chad working on bringing the pompadour back?

Scott doing....wait....who is Scott?

JRod being...well...awesome bc that's what JRod does?

Rhi ready to break hearts as the assassin on the #ZooCrew?

Tricks up their sleeves?

Contests starting?

Grandaddy DOS in December?

Um, HELL TO THE YES. This one is going to be a wild ride.

So, I finally had time to sit down and really put some thought into this and try to soak it in.

Watching Captain Hawk in 2013 lead the #dreamteam into battle from afar was something special. While the event didn't have the outcome I desired, seeing what transpired there was truly something special.

Yes, it was a battle....but it was much more than that at the same time.

Unbelievable dream course? Check

Amazing company and camaraderie? Check

Top line fitting of some of the best clubs available to any golfer? Check

Did I mention the comfort stations? Check

This year is different....Captain Jman is at the helm and we have at least a bit of an idea what to expect......note I said "idea" and not "knowing" what to expect.

It will be another fantastic ride for the chosen THP'ers and the #zoocrew. I will do my absolute damnedest to get into this show. I want to stand alongside my friend James in battle....for the 2nd time this year.

Harry: you've awoken a beast that you've never seen before. I know the #zoocrew will be ready....again.....but you have no idea how big the targets are that are on your backs. Get grinding like we are.....you will need all the talent and shot making ability to take down the THP chosen few this year.

So Harry how are you deciding who from the #zoocrew gets a shot at team basement dwellers in the sequel?

He's picking the best coattails he can. Of course. :alien:

You know the coolest thing through all of this though?

This past weekend teeing it up with THP'ers #TheDOS came up time and time again. New members, old members, DreamTeam'ers, they are ALL talking nonstop about what they would do for their chance to put THP on top at #TheGrandaddy and frankly, it put the biggest smile in the world on my face.

#TheGrandaddy is most definitely on the horizon, and its gonna be something special.

THP MUST win the DOS because another year of this smack talk is going to be too tough to take. Sticking it to the #ZooCrew in Palm Springs is going to be the stuff of dreams for those who make it.

I'm amped up thinking about a weekend with THPers and # ZooCrew peeps. The best combination since bacon and just about anything. ..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm amped up thinking about a weekend with THPers and # ZooCrew peeps. The best combination since bacon and just about anything. ..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Bahahaha, and we know what the world thinks about bacon.

You're right though, it's just crazy exciting to think about.

I'm greedy! I want more! Judge me...it's ok. It had that kind of effect on me!

I'm greedy! I want more! Judge me...it's ok. It had that kind of effect on me!

In all seriousness, what kind of *not very smart person* wouldn't want to go back!? The rest of THP will have to contend with some of the fiercest competitors from the original #DreamTeam. We know what it is all about, but will have to take our entries to another level to get back there and redeem ourselves.

I am trying to decide what is getting me more pumped up - Harry's message or Capt. Jman's posts.

Leaning towards Capt. Jman

Now this is freaking exciting. The Grandaddy was pretty darn epic last year. Knowing THP and Callaway, this will only be more incredible. I know I want in for a chance at revenge. I'm putting in work, and I will be ready should I get the call. Regardless, I am hella excited to back Captain JMan and the team he will lead!

Back