The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

All this motivation up in here just makes me smile like no other.

Whoever joins in on this journey has the whole of THP behind them, and that is pretty effin' cool to think about.

I want that belt. Period.

It is amazing what this event and others are doing for myself and others. Even if I dont get in to any of them at all they are driving me to actually practice and bring my game to new levels and to know the support and help that is behind me from this site is what drives it.

#zoocrew is going down. I know whoever makes this event from THP will make sure the #zoocrew doesn't have a chance.

All this motivation up in here just makes me smile like no other.

Whoever joins in on this journey has the whole of THP behind them, and that is pretty effin' cool to think about.

I want that belt. Period.
THP wants to make that happen. PERIOD!!!

The first Grandaddy was the first THP event I ever tried to get in. I'm going after the Dos with all I've got. Cannot wait for the team to start forming.

The first Grandaddy was the first THP event I ever tried to get in. I'm going after the Dos with all I've got. Cannot wait for the team to start forming.

I'll be rooting for you, bud.

It's showtime! That gets me super pumped

Short game. Short game. Short game. Doing work. Every day. For a chance at #theDOS !

Short game. Short game. Short game. Doing work. Every day. For a chance at #theDOS !
This is so true. At #TheKing points were won or lost on and around the green I would say at least 75% of the time in my matches. Going in I knew short game was going to be huge but I don't think I realized then exactly how huge it would be. In Florida I couldn't get out of a green side bunker to save my life (just ask Barry...) and I must've lost 10 holes that way over the course of the weekend. Some of those losses were holes where my opponent shanked one off the tee and should have been an easy win.

Starting lessons next week at the Annika Academy to get rid of some problems and work on the scoring skills. Just need some more motivation, like playing for Team THP!

Starting lessons next week at the Annika Academy to get rid of some problems and work on the scoring skills. Just need some more motivation, like playing for Team THP!

Nice! I like it dude, the excitement is contagious!

I haven't been in here a lot, I've been outside, in the dirt, sand, and Grass.
Practicing and preparing for one thing to Whoop the #ZooCrew's A$$!!!

#TrueStory

It's all starting to come together, and that spells some seriously bad news for who ever takes me lightly!!!

This is going to be a great event. Can't wait to get this started up again

Bring on the contests. I may not be the most creative guy but im ready to give it my best to try to be a part of this!!!

Great time of year. My six year old had golf school last week so somebody, cough, cough, had to be at the course to drop him off, pick him up, take him back over the weekend to practice...

Loving the extra practice time. Last night sat in bed watching video after video of my swing and comparing them to random pros. Saw two things to work on. Snuck back out to the range instead of lunch today with a couple of swing thoughts and really started grooving my irons. Now if I can only keep it up and get it consistent, I might finally be able to drop to single digits.

If only I could get in the Dos to make it pay off (although the improvement by itself is an added bonus). This has been on my mind all spring and now the contests are almost here.

Heck yes! Everyone should be well beyond excited and eager about this one. Memories will be made, and minds will be absolutely blown.

Heck yes! Everyone should be well beyond excited and eager about this one. Memories will be made, and minds will be absolutely blown.

Absolutely blown is as true as it gets.

I was amazed watching this from afar last year as it unfolded once the #dreamteam arrived in California and then to see theirs (and ours) minds blown every step of the way was just mind boggling.

No idea what we (THP) did to deserve this incredible opportunity but to not put your best effort to be apart of it is just plain foolish.

The #DOS requires a Team THP win, not a millimeter of a doubt about that. Simply said, another year of having to hear the #zoocrew brag about 4:49 is just unacceptable.

I don't think you all need any motivation but here you go!!

I would love the chance to help #DreamTeam take out the #zoocrew

I would love the chance to help #DreamTeam take out the #zoocrew

And I expect to see your BEST entry possible next week, get ready to bring it Shane!

Well I know for a fact I am ready for next week. Imagination is in hyper drive right now.

Lots of Dos talk at Ocean City post round dinner. Interest is off the chart for this one. There will be lots of guys aiming to be a member of #cookie's team!

Back