The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

I see you 2015 and raise a glass from 2016

1ce735cf71e0ec42e573f4af4987c6e5.jpg

I thought you guys raided a high school party and stole all the 99 bananas last year?

I thought you guys raided a high school party and stole all the 99 bananas last year?

99 Bananas was the 2016 Gauntlet choice.

Cheers to you all. I have my glass out too, just drinking milk tonight though. Titos looks better...

Thinking of you all tonight. Having some mules and going through all my golf shirts. Still have all my Grandaddy shirts, even if the XL is too big for me now. If any of you that got Large want to swap, let me know. If not, I'll gladly continue to wear my slightly large shirts with pride. Was talking about this event again with my instructor today, who was just out to Callaway for some training. Still think about my time with you all, every day. Cheers brothers!
2af13842bd8a3064ed2785310c4343b4.jpg

Love it Mike! Finally got my golf stuff unloaded from the move and got to set up my Grandaddy stuff again. Man I still feel like it was just yesterday
2ec08f9b08cd0f1c908b2212ff52bb7d.jpg

Thanks for paving the way along with '13 and '14. Such a phenomenal event that was only made better every year.

Looks great Phil! You know just looking at your setup and even following along with the guys from this past year, so many memories. Who would have thought that a plastic tee with the Hideaway key could stop you in your tracks when you randomly pull it out during a round. Happened to me last week, just took a moment right then and there to reflect.

Thinking of you all tonight. Having some mules and going through all my golf shirts. Still have all my Grandaddy shirts, even if the XL is too big for me now. If any of you that got Large want to swap, let me know. If not, I'll gladly continue to wear my slightly large shirts with pride. Was talking about this event again with my instructor today, who was just out to Callaway for some training. Still think about my time with you all, every day. Cheers brothers!

I got you on the shirts, just need to get them packed up. I love mine, but they are too big on me now after my weight loss.

I've been pretty down since my injury, but the little things like looking at my bag upstairs, or drinking out of my Hideaway Turvis kinda helps.

Sounds crazy, but this event changes you for the better and should speak volumes when you are down, can read a few pages and realize how lucky we all are. Cheers to you all!!

I got you on the shirts, just need to get them packed up. I love mine, but they are too big on me now after my weight loss.

I've been pretty down since my injury, but the little things like looking at my bag upstairs, or drinking out of my Hideaway Turvis kinda helps.

Sounds crazy, but this event changes you for the better and should speak volumes when you are down, can read a few pages and realize how lucky we all are. Cheers to you all!!

Your the best Mike! Open invite to any of you guys that needs XL, looks like I'll have some doubles soon, just let me know.

A great gesture, brother

U tell Scott im the bus driver this year? I am gonna hit him up once or twice this summer for lessons for sure

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

U tell Scott im the bus driver this year? I am gonna hit him up once or twice this summer for lessons for sure

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I did not. Thought I'd let you do it. I did tell him you had moved but he should be expecting you for some lessons still. He'll get you all set for this year. Seeing him a few months before I went out to CA was the best thing I could have done.

I did not. Thought I'd let you do it. I did tell him you had moved but he should be expecting you for some lessons still. He'll get you all set for this year. Seeing him a few months before I went out to CA was the best thing I could have done.
No doubt. Gonna try once before we move...once after and then hopefully a tune up close to go time

Had to stop by a local shop last week to order some personalized apparel for our football coaches this coming season and just out of the blue asked what kinda stitching they could do on a golf bag. Not bad for $15
d0cb2b0101bb82cf16741541966e743b.jpg

Had to stop by a local shop last week to order some personalized apparel for our football coaches this coming season and just out of the blue asked what kinda stitching they could do on a golf bag. Not bad for $15

That turned out really well.

I need to do something like that with mine. I like the way that came out

Back