The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Some lucky peeps in here. Looking forward to you guys enjoying AZ!

Wow. I'm at the point this week where I want to throw all my clubs in the lake and quit golf forever.

Sunday my first 5 holes were terrific and then it all went to hell. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Now I have a two way miss and slice the ball something terrible off the tee. I'm hitting shanks which I never hit. I'm going to be a 30 handicap by the time we get to the gauntlet if I keep playing this way.

Right now I hate golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sandbagging SOB! Haha

That sucks man. I've been there but stock with it. Take a few days off, clear your head and get back out there with a clear mind. It will all be right again. Sometimes to much good is a bad thing.

Wow. I'm at the point this week where I want to throw all my clubs in the lake and quit golf forever.

Sunday my first 5 holes were terrific and then it all went to hell. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Now I have a two way miss and slice the ball something terrible off the tee. I'm hitting shanks which I never hit. I'm going to be a 30 handicap by the time we get to the gauntlet if I keep playing this way.

Right now I hate golf.

Been there, done that, wearing the T shirt. I have been struggling a bit myself lately, but it always seems to go in cycles. You'll be fine!

Right now I hate golf.

Stay strong brother.
Like Greg said, take a couple days off and clear your head.

Right now I hate golf.

Deep breath. Take a couple of days to rest and reset. It's all good!
Comes and goes. You will make it through.

57 days...

57 days and I'm still flippin'. I'm gonna be a mess the week before.

57 days and I'm still flippin'. I'm gonna be a mess the week before.

I change the backround on my computer almost daily to different pictures of We-Ko-Pa. I envision myself standing on those fairways made of lush green grass and pulling back wedges to 5 feet on the greens.

Running through the 2015 thread and saw this. LMAO

df8bc360ce295d3a5afe048256d0262b.jpg

#TeamJRod
#3pete

Last edited:
I change the backround on my computer almost daily to different pictures of We-Ko-Pa. I envision myself standing on those fairways made of lush green grass and pulling back wedges to 5 feet on the greens.

I like this idea - might have to borrow it!

These courses are so awesome. Can't wait to follow along with you guys playing there. Was just checking out the We-Ko-Pa site for a trip I've got upcoming. Think I may have to play them again. Just so good!

Right now I hate golf.

In addition to the advice from people above, let me just add that even if you show up without what you'd consider your A game, it will still be a blast. This absolutely happened to me at The King last year, and I'm competitive enough that my first instinct was to be upset about it. But once I accepted that I didn't have any choice but to play with the game (and the misses) I had at the time, all was good. And I realized that you can still compete even if you're not playing well. Unless you run into a complete buzzsaw like Nebgolfer, of course. Then you're just screwed. Seriously though, by all means practice and work on your game, but try not to worry too much about it. I had some of the most fun I've ever had on a golf course even though I wasn't always sure where the ball was going.

Me thinking out loud

Wondering if a spot in the Grandaddy could be up for grabs like last year...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Me thinking out loud

Wondering if a spot in the Grandaddy could be up for grabs like last year...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No sir, not this year. However we did make this event incredibly awesome.

No sir, not this year. However we did make this event incredibly awesome.

I'm already so excited for this event.

JB - Can you release any more tidbits so I can keep telling my family and friends all about the wicked perks we're going to enjoy at this event?

I'm always telling them how awesome THP events are and that they should join and be part of the community!

It's already incredibly awesome and we haven't even teed off yet haha.

I know two local buds who are psyched about this. I expect good things from them at their maiden event.

I'm already so excited for this event.

JB - Can you release any more tidbits so I can keep telling my family and friends all about the wicked perks we're going to enjoy at this event?

I'm always telling them how awesome THP events are and that they should join and be part of the community!

Sure.
Its going to be awesome.

So awesome that I think BigDG and Will82 passed out and have to be awaken to remember the Gauntlet is coming. :D

It's been a month since my last THP event...this one can't get here soon enough!!!

#THPEventAddiction
Its real!!!

Sure.
Its going to be awesome.

So awesome that I think BigDG and Will82 passed out and have to be awaken to remember the Gauntlet is coming. :D

I can't sleep because #TheGauntlet is coming. :hypnotized:

Sure.
Its going to be awesome.

LMAO, that is pretty awesome...almost TOO awesome, I guess.

Jealous that all you guys get to hang out with some of the ZooCrew soon! They are a seriously fun group and you'll all have a blast with them.

Back