The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Enough weather talk, who's feeling good about their games?

I've definitely got some work to do and I'll be on the grind until #TheGauntlet!

After a week of lousy bunker play, I decided that I need to practice instead of play. Short game will be dialed in over the next two months, I can promise you that!

After a week of lousy bunker play, I decided that I need to practice instead of play. Short game will be dialed in over the next two months, I can promise you that!

We've been talking about that a bit in the NE/NY regional rivalry thread. I'd kill for a decent practice bunker around here.

Getting out for another round today and I just hope the wind isn't blowing 50+.

I need to see where my game is and start getting a game plan together to make sure I give everything I have to my captain and teammates.

I really want to walk away with that trophy, let alone the sweet new driver!

Finally had some time to hit some balls tonight. Going to need a lot of reps to get back into game form. Hit a lot of good which were about 30-40 yard offline with my 7i...yikes!

I dig finish off on a good note though

a770de82160868462701dccb1f4c8a0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

We've been talking about that a bit in the NE/NY regional rivalry thread. I'd kill for a decent practice bunker around here.
A decent bunker for practice is really a luxury. Or just get to the 18th green early in the morning and practice at a local course, if they will let you.

Man there are some seriously quiet Gauntleters. Hope they are not this quiet during the Live Update part of the event, or post event, or with the Zoo Crew.

Man there are some seriously quiet Gauntleters. Hope they are not this quiet during the Live Update part of the event, or post event, or with the Zoo Crew.

I'm learning all about co-branding and Co-marketing right now and all I can think about is THP and Callaway with the Gauntlet.

All I think about is this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A decent bunker for practice is really a luxury. Or just get to the 18th green early in the morning and practice at a local course, if they will let you.

I found out from OITW the course down the street has one but I'm unsure how decent it is. There's an indoor facility that has a bunker I can use - to get ready for courses with this kind of conditions that might be the best.

I just hate practicing inside.

Not a chance

I'm learning all about co-branding and Co-marketing right now and all I can think about is THP and Callaway with the Gauntlet.

All I think about is this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Thats awesome.

Finally had some time to hit some balls tonight. Going to need a lot of reps to get back into game form. Hit a lot of good which were about 30-40 yard offline with my 7i...yikes!

I dig finish off on a good note though

a770de82160868462701dccb1f4c8a0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Question for you guys, based on this shot, how many yards to the right was my aiming point?

I'll be all over this during the event! I am just not at a computer much during the day.

I was able to get some gauntlet prep Monday and Tuesday but it snowed about 20 inches this morning so I have no idea when I'll be able to get on the course again. Maybe I'll try and get to the indoor place this weekend just to get some swings in. Someone needs to tell Mother Nature how important #TheGauntlet is and that I need my prep

Waiting for the thaw so I can get out and play and test out the new driver.

How is everybody going to adjust to the formats?
Favorite format?
Which Zoo Crew member are people most excited to meet?

Maybe questions will bring out the quiet ones.

FFS
This is what Pokeslice and I are dealing with.
Wonder if colored balls will work.

25292e843ded7ead3712ed533595dac3.jpg

FFS
This is what Pokeslice and I are dealing with.
Wonder if colored balls will work.

25292e843ded7ead3712ed533595dac3.jpg

WTF....that disturbs me

It's pretty turrible here too

3005b88a1722c0efd0fd425b48f8543e.jpg

Favorite format?

Have formats been announced? Doesn't matter, gonna play my game and everything will fall into place.

I love the modified Pinehurst, shamble and just good Ole best ball.

I'm most excited to meet my captain. He, Velardo and Voelpel are the only 3 I haven't met but it's gonna be great to see Finley, JRod and Ethanator again.

Favorite format?

A few weeks back me, jp, kc, and j4u played a shamble match and it was a lot of fun. I played some single match play last year but haven't played a lot in a team environment. It'll be different but a lot of fun and I foresee a few more similar matches in Denver prior to the event.

As for the zoo crew I'm a first timer and haven't met any of them before but I know how glowingly everyone talks about them so I'm very excited to get a chance to meet them all. But I have to be most excited to meet the winning captain #TeamFinley.

Favorite format?

As for the formats - I'm pretty comfortable with most of them. I tend to play my game, and throttle my aggressiveness based on the match. The big thing for me is knowing that I can't count on being my expected distance when we're playing something like a shamble or modified Pinehurst. So, I'll prep by playing my usual courses from different tees to give me different looks into the green. Of the formats I've seen in THP events in the past, I'm a big fan of modified Pinehurst. Really makes it a team round. But, there's something great about straight up best ball too.

Looking forward to getting to know Finley. Despite being known as "the Ultimate Supervillain", all indications are that he's a great guy.

Back