The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

I love the original designs!
85b4f3c3831b7f081578c007909218b1.jpg

92d783c101c75f1dfb2f0ed5399114d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember first seeing the "candy cane" style test paint at PX and immediately knowing that Spivey's was going to turn out sick nasty. Beauty, Dave!

Everyone should be trying to get into this event. This was by far the most amazing golf experience of my life and honestly one of the best trips I've ever taken, period. The itinerary for this event looks similar to last years which is great but then some of the extras is going to make this unforgettable. I'll 100% be following along with the 7 lucky participants. Even though JB didn't ask for a pic (I know he and Don don't want anything Yankees in this thread, oh well) here's my amazing PX custom shaft. Every day I see that bad boy in the corner of my room and think back to how amazing this experience was. Once the season kicks off I'll be back to updating the thread about all the awesomeness of having a custom made, one of a kind shaft designed for and by me!

Bringing this to Brianmk's attention. :D

The original designs are so cool, one of kind, in both design and performance, and hand made, how awesome! Still blows my mind you all got to do that last year, I shouldn't be surprised, THP keeps pushing the envelope but as always my mind keeps being blown up!

It would be so much fun to get involved in this and make your shaft, what an opportunity!

Bringing this to Brianmk's attention. :D

Oh, I've been following along and I looked at flights to SD today. Just waiting for all the details for #TheCup.

Oh, I've been following along and I looked at flights to SD today. Just waiting for all the details for #TheCup.

Next week should be a good week for you then. Like I said if you want my opinion (not that it matters) when they are both launched, send me a pm.

Next week should be a good week for you then. Like I said if you want my opinion (not that it matters) when they are both launched, send me a pm.

Spoiler
Definitely

Those shafts are gorgeous. I would kill to be able to design and make my own. If this is going to be in San Diego again, I am all over this.

Looks like an awesome once in a lifetime opportunity! And in San Diego, the craft beer capital of the world!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This definitely is a one of a kind event. Seeing some of those customizations and following along was fantastic

Yup! Verrrrrry excited about throwing my name in the mix! Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen 3 of the shafts from last years event in person.
All of them are really cool...and perform!!

Looks like an awesome once in a lifetime opportunity! And in San Diego, the craft beer capital of the world!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The place we host the private dinner for THPers and Project X is one of the coolest places there for craft beer. The guys really got a sampling of a ton of different things.

On a separate note, this hit the home page today.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/would-you-like-to-design-your-own-shaft/

Last edited:
Last year's event was one of the most talked about outings post-event, for me. Lots of cool stuff and surprises, so if this year's is going to top that, the price is an unbelievable value.
I've seen 3 of the shafts from last years event in person.
All of them are really cool...and perform!!
Agree with this. Played with both Spivey and Cpljohnst. Their shafts looked phenomenal, but they also perform so well for their swings.

Glad to see this back and with a fantastic course to boot. Last year's thread was an amazing follow.

Glad to see this back and with a fantastic course to boot. Last year's thread was an amazing follow.

Add all of that, some incredible surprises and the playing of a tour course and you have a winner on your hands.

"The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created"

FIFY

Lots of events will do fittings, give away stock equipment, take you to play golf.

None, but this one, allows you to actual design and make your own piece equipment completely made to fit you and you only.

And I'll buy you some beers after dinner at Ballast Point.

FIFY

Lots of events will do fittings, give away stock equipment, take you to play golf.

None, but this one, allows you to actual design and make your own piece equipment completely made to fit you and you only.

Ballast Point almost makes it worth the trip itself.

Aviara.

Un-freaking-real.

FIFY

Ballast Point almost makes it worth the trip itself.

Beers almost makes it worth it. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

FIFY

As if I wasn't already pumped up. YES!!!

FIFY

I cannot WAIT to toss my name in the hat for this event!

FIFY

That all seems blah except for the ballast point part :alien:

That is freaking incredible, hearing Chump Fries talk about this event was pretty cool, the people who get in to this will be over the moon!

Back