The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

Oh wow this looks amazing! Dates are close to my 5 year wedding anniversary, perhaps I talk the wife into a trip to SoCal!

West coast + late summer + PX = YES PLEASE!!!

This is a fantastic event! Aviara is a beautiful golf course!
Do not miss out on this - I will be living vicariously through memories and the live thread!!
Good luck to all entrants!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I know where I want to be August 4th & 5th. Can't wait for sign ups for this.

I have a feeling this will be a record setting sign up again.

San Diego is really no fun guys, you don't want to come here. The beaches are no good, the women are ugly, there's no good food to be found.. :devil:

I just got a little extra motivation to go see the Project X guys :D

One thing not mentioned but should be noted. Participants will be tasked with reviewing the shaft post event.

Incredible event!! Can't wait for signups!!

One thing not mentioned but should be noted. Participants will be tasked with reviewing the shaft post event.

If they're anything like us, they probably won't be able to stop talking about them. I still can't. Every time I swing a different driver shaft it's severely disappointing hahaha

If they're anything like us, they probably won't be able to stop talking about them. I still can't. Every time I swing a different driver shaft it's severely disappointing hahaha

Hopefully that is the case, but I would say not all have been that vocal...:D

Hopefully that is the case, but I would say not all have been that vocal...:D

Fair point - I'm due to drop an update in there I think, will do so!

Fair point - I'm due to drop an update in there I think, will do so!

You have been fantastic as always brother. It was mostly said in jest. You guys have been great PX ambassadors.

You have been fantastic as always brother. It was mostly said in jest. You guys have been great PX ambassadors.

All good mate, it was a good excuse to bump that thread :D

The high finish gloss they used on that shaft is just stunning Ryan

The high finish gloss they used on that shaft is just stunning Ryan

Totally agree. I was originally going matte but I'm definitely glad now that I went gloss

Good lord that is beautiful.

The details are unbelievable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That looks awesome!

Do I see potential extra rounds in SD after event being a good starting point?

Do I see potential extra rounds in SD after event being a good starting point?

The honest answer is this is about long term testing and reviewing the product for a period of time as an ambassador to the brand. Similar to all of our forum testings.

Holy heck SkiBum, that is a beauty!

Back