LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

So it's the albatross folks who get selected for these types of events? That's cool, like elite airline status for golf nuts :ROFLMAO:

Not exclusively. And the Albatross Club is open to anybody that wants to join. It helps support THP and an amazing charity in St Jude.

So it's the albatross folks who get selected for these types of events? That's cool, like elite airline status for golf nuts :ROFLMAO: & just like my airline status, I'll never make the elite level their or here most likely! ;)
The Albatross Club isn't akin to elite airline status. It's a $35 donation to a great cause that happens to make you eligible for some of the best experiences an amateur golfer could ever want.

So it's the albatross folks who get selected for these types of events? That's cool, like elite airline status for golf nuts :ROFLMAO: & just like my airline status, I'll never make the elite level their or here most likely! ;)

A $35 Albatross Club membership may well be the best deal in golf. Truly.

Apologies for sounding rude, not my intention. & seeing it is open to anyone I will also be donating to that excellent cause and becoming a member of it.

Welcome to the “elite” club! Ha! It’s a fun ride.

Apologies for sounding rude, not my intention. & seeing it is open to anyone I will also be donating to that excellent cause and becoming a member of it.
That's awesome! Participate as much as you like and enter the contests. You never know when good fortune will fall your way!

Oh definitely not rude. Asking questions and chatting is what this community is all about

I have made my donation, so waiting for the account upgrade. Does THP have events more than once a year or is it a single thing? How do folks get selected to attend?

I have made my donation, so waiting for the account upgrade. Does THP have events more than once a year or is it a single thing? How do folks get selected to attend?
There is a slew of experiences every year...sometimes I can’t even keep up with all the amazing stuff happening. Most of them have sign ups where those selected are always random. Jump in & have a blast.

Welcome to the Albatross Club!!! Better than elite flying benefits.

Close to 20 a year.

Kicking myself for not finding this place sooner........
Take a read through this thread and check out the amazing custom Recoils we were given at the event and try not to kick yourself harder 😁
3099F5A6-38C6-423E-9188-6473393E2D7C.jpeg

That was a great weekend.

Such a great time. I actually threw the PTx Pros in my bag today for my lesson. Still the most consistent irons I own, and the shafts are just amazing to look at.

It was at that event that I decided to get serious about getting better at golf, and boy am I glad I did.

That was a fantastic experience. I think about it (and Rocco’s Tacos) often.

@Parrot that is funny I was thinking the same thing. I could go for a couple tacos and a quick 18 with the boys right now!

index.php

Brings back great memories. I haven't seen @PowerThrust in a while. Do you think he remembers his new forum name?

Back