LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Closed out 18 with a par by @djt311 and @mmaynard11 to finish +7. Amazing time on a phenomenal course.

I’m Jelly, what great pictures and always a fun time with THP!

This was one heck of an awesome weekend

Danny is coming down to meet everybody and answer any last questions. Restaurant down by pro shop

Breaking news.... Just heard the Graphite Challenge is coming back next year!

Our group pulled in at (-9) 63 shamble best ball ? what a blast with these PLAYERS

Has been a great follow all weekend. Great job by all in posting updates, pics and videos. And thanks THP, UST and BHG for making it all possible!

Breaking news.... Just heard the Graphite Challenge is coming back next year!
If you ever wanted to partake in a THP event this would be it. It just ended and I’m already having withdrawals. Just a great weekend with a group of fantastic guys! Course was fantastic, weather was incredible (I already forgot about yesterday) and I haven’t hit clubs as good as I did this weekend in a while. More to come but the Recoil shafts are fantastic...fell so good. The BH PTx Pros DBM are sexy as heck and a great club!!!

What a great time! Looks like everyone had a blast!

What a F’n day and weekend! I was fortunate to play with @JB and @BHGtylerb and it was beyond anything I could’ve imagined. Hate that I didn’t get a chance to tee it who with Danny.

Our THP, UST and Hogan crew had the best weekend of fun, friendship, food, golf knowledge and more love for the game and THP. To have the access we did to Danny and Tyler is amazing. You can’t get that anywhere else. Look for the new stuff they’ve got coming, it’s going to be fantastic.

Big shout out to @GraniteRoost for handling all the media for our foursome today!

Looks like an awesome round and a great time. Did @JB literally give his driver away? Only on THP!!!

Looks like an awesome round and a great time. Did @JB literally give his driver away? Only on THP!!!
He did...walked up to me as we were walking off #7 and tossed it to me and said here you go. Enjoy it and review it on the thread.

I then persisted to pound that thing for the rest of the day! The unthinkable happens every day on THP!

Great afternoon playing with @JB (only took 5 years of THP events), @BigDill and @djt311 some great golf played at times with the rest being average. We battled through an the company and laughter that was had made the round that much better. Thanks for putting up with the shaky hands and what seemed like distances that were off at times from the rangefinder!

He did...walked up to me as we were walking off #7 and tossed it to me and said here you go. Enjoy it and review it on the thread.

I then persisted to pound that thing for the rest of the day! The unthinkable happens every day on THP!
How bad would you have felt if you walked up and topped it on the next tee? ? So much better to pipe it for the rest of the day!!! That's awesome congrats.

How bad would you have felt if you walked up and topped it on the next tee? ? So much better to pipe it for the rest of the day!!! That's awesome congrats.
As long as it wasn’t a sky mark a top would have been ok.

Still catching up on my own live event thread but wow what a weekend and will need do a full recap later. A great group of participants and I had a great time even with some bad weather on one day we made the best of it. @mmaynard11 ,@GraniteRoost @Parrot , @BigDill , and @Gaholfer had a blast with all of you. Special shout out to @BigDill For being our uber for the weekend and @Gaholfer (aka powerthrust) for transportation as well. Thank you @JB , @DannyLe , @BHGtylerb and @GolferGal for putting this event together it was truly something special and will never forget all the memories they made us feel like royalty all weekend. THP events are truly something special.

Looks like a great time at a top notch course with A+ folks. Thanks for taking us along for a bit.

We’re the Champ’s greens ok? Grain? Speed?

Just want to say to the THPers, thanks for having me playing. It happens rarely at these but I had so much fun with everybody.

Second, this group of guys was awesome. From our Friday night Ask Us Anything at dinner to the rain delay fun conversations, this was a blast.

Enjoy the heck out of those clubs. I saw some great golf shots with them and those shafts are awesome.

Thr course was good but the tech talk was better. Hope everybody has a better understanding about golf shafts in general and excited that the Graphite Challenge will return in 2020

Back