Tour Event The 2019 RSM Classic

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Sea Island Resort in Georgia, last year's winner was Charles Howell III.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the early round play on the newly redesigned (by DL 3 ) Plantation Course. The photos on the PGA Tour website depict a scenic, interesting design.

Looking forward to volunteering again there this year. I am working the Thursday round for a change and hope that I get to go out with the Golf Channel to the Plantation Course.

One of my favorite hats!BC99C659-193F-401A-936A-887FED1FE268.jpeg

Looking forward to volunteering again there this year. I am working the Thursday round for a change and hope that I get to go out with the Golf Channel to the Plantation Course.

Enjoy your experience volunteering this week.

• Admin

I got here to work my shift and they had too many volunteers so I get to walk around enjoy the golf. Kuch got into the rough on 18. Managed to get his par.IMG_20191121_114556.jpg

Shot of the day yesterday was by Johnson Wagner who made an Albatross on the 15TH hole of the seaside course. Unfortunately, it was not captured on camera. It's the third of his career.

Nice to see Ricky Barnes in contention after his second round 63. This is his 304th career start on the PGA Tour. Will start 304 result in his first victory?

Pretty remarkable that Brendan Todd is atop the leaderboard in round 3 with a chance to win his 3rd tournament in a row.

Pretty remarkable that Brendan Todd is atop the leaderboard in round 3 with a chance to win his 3rd tournament in a row.
He is playing lights out!! I love it!!

Where the hell did this Brendan Todd come from. Playing some stellar golf right now.

Thinking tiger should have taken Todd in the presidents cup. My goodness is that guy on fire. Leading again after winning his last two tournaments.

Would love to see him win his third in a row.

Todd is putting lights out. Fun to watch. He has that easy confidence with his game.

And his birdie putt on 18 lipped out or lead could have been 3 shots.

What Brendon Todd is doing is remarkable! What a comeback from the darkest places.

Amazing to think that Todd was a fluke shot away from giving up his golf dream a year or two ago (based on his interview with NLU). The line between success and failure in Pro golf is so thin it's insane.

Todd has made more than 70 birdies in his last 11 rounds. Averaging more than 6 a round.

I'm pulling for Brendon. After what he's been through, he deserves everything he's achieving right now. I hope he can continue that "steady as she goes" play he's been doing in the last two tournaments. Each shot with care, at a time and putting lights out.

Back