The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Alez367;n8903929 said:
Can’t wait for you guys to get your testers and see the fun start to build for this event.

I’m looking forward to this so much! I’ve already warned my buddies about the impending notebook on the tee boxes. I think they are almost as interested as I am to see what the tester looks like.

Alez367;n8903929 said:
Can’t wait for you guys to get your testers and see the fun start to build for this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just thinking the same thing! Let the fun begin! Wonder what the mystery shaft will be this year.

I'm freaking PUMPED to get the testers. Going to be freaking FUN.

Congrats guys! This is a favorite event of mine. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with design wise.

Jman;n8904114 said:
I'm freaking PUMPED to get the testers. Going to be freaking FUN.

Absolutely! That first swing is going to be awesome!

FedEx shipment notifications are FUN!

Let's get it!

Jman;n8907892 said:
FedEx shipment notifications are FUN!

Let's get it!

Shipment notification?! Lucky!! Was that an email?

YukonLiving;n8907899 said:
Shipment notification?! Lucky!! Was that an email?

If you're signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager

Jman;n8907905 said:
If you're signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Monday yet?

Ready to get the tester into play ASAP! New shaft profile to work with...amazing. Then to get to have it altered to fit my wants, needs, and dreams.....HELL YES.

Monday yet?

Ready to get the tester into play ASAP! New shaft profile to work with...amazing. Then to get to have it altered to fit my wants, needs, and dreams.....HELL YES.

Best part is not knowing what the profile is and being able to say “I liked this but I want to add this or change this...” is incredible.

Best part is not knowing what the profile is and being able to say “I liked this but I want to add this or change this...” is incredible.

Yep. All we know is it’s an all new shaft, not even on tour yet.

That’s ******* cool.

Yep. All we know is it’s an all new shaft, not even on tour yet.

That’s ******* cool.

When I spoke to adorn I was excited to hear what he was sending. Should lead to some great reviews post event too.

When I spoke to adorn I was excited to hear what he was sending. Should lead to some great reviews post event too.

Oh man... if I wasn’t excited enough already...

Man the buildup in this is getting serious! Shaft geeks are going to have a field day, looking forward to whatever info you guys can reveal (probably minimal if any)!

This is awesome! I remember the anticipation leading up to the tester shaft arriving. So much fun.

Awesomeness is knowing when I get home today, the tester shaft will be here!

Fed Ex is delivering a shaft to my home today. I am excited to see it.

Fed Ex is delivering a shaft to my home today. I am excited to see it.
Murdered out with ZERO clues. But it will look amazing to stare at when we unbox. Hahaha

Delivery notification! Oh snap!

Will have some pics this afternoon I guess!

Realized I never updated Delivery Manager after I moved into my new house. Guess I'll just sit by the door like a bored dog.

At least yours will likely be delivered today... I’m guessing mine won’t be here for another week if it was sent FedEx as well.

That's a tough waiting period. A lot of my clients in Canada as that I ship USPS. Is it that it's faster?

In my experience, Priority International with USPS has been quite fast since it only needs to pass into the Canada Post system. Depending on the area, some other couriers subcontract their services which can cause delays.

There are huge discrepancies though with shipping things up here. I’ve had a parcel arrive from Asia in 4 days, and another took 4 weeks. Parcel from Florida in 7 days and another in 3 weeks... all depends on what service is selected and flight/trucking schedules.

Ultimately, it’ll get here though! I’ll just get to see yours first as my anticipation grows!

So, this arrived. A black shaft, no logo, just murdered out. I am excited to hit it, but that probably won’t happen for a couple of days.

Attachments

• 125103AB-F8EE-4D59-A02A-C5DE9FB56C84.jpeg
    125103AB-F8EE-4D59-A02A-C5DE9FB56C84.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • 5D7BC6A1-109A-456D-A409-66B23F5F1C37.jpeg
    5D7BC6A1-109A-456D-A409-66B23F5F1C37.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Back