The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

whoops. I always forget that big no no with these events.

I will say, you guys are coming into town a very nice week for sunshine during the day and cool nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*comes to catch up and sees all the weather talk*

Who has started packing?

I will say, you guys are coming into town a very nice week for sunshine during the day and cool nights.

Haha. Yeah sunny and 77 is about as ideal as it gets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see the course pics of Aviara. I need to get revenge on that place after the stinker I posted from there 3 years ago.

Have fun fellas! And don't worry about rolling your own shaft. Nobody has messed up... yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Who has started packing?
Ha! Not yet... I thought about it today though! I’ll probably start putting some things together after work tomorrow.

I should pack.

Also, one more session today with the setup as it is, crazy to think about it being the last time that I'll use it this way potentially.

Really excited for you guys. Hopefully I can follow along.

has anyone completed their design yet?

Great question, can't wait to see what everyone has up their sleeves

Personally I went in with one design and walked out with a completely different one thanks to speaking with the designer/graphic artist and one or two employees there. Truly crazy experience

I am not creative graphically. I determined just to show up knowing how I want my shaft to play and then taking ideas from the experts there.

I am not creative graphically. I determined just to show up knowing how I want my shaft to play and then taking ideas from the experts there.

They will take good care of you on the graphics side. Trust me as someone who is also terrible at design.

I'm mostly there, but I fear it may be too complicated.

Considering each of the lines in Dan’s custom design was hand draw first then mirrored, almost anything is possible

Back