The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Congrats guys!

Congrats, guys!!! The envy is real up in here! LOL

AnthonyC;n8894140 said:
I can't wait to meet you guys and have some fun and laughs.

Likewise!

I can’t remember the last time I was this excited to have a classroom learning session!

Have fun gents!

DB TT;n8894332 said:
And so begins the nightmare.....

i don’t know, looking at that list you may get off pretty easy this year. i could clear my schedule, though. just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DB TT;n8894332 said:

Helllllloooooooooooo

Congrats to the chosen participants. Looking forward to following along.

DB TT;n8894332 said:

One person’s nightmare is another’s fantasy.

Any Of the members chose to the event Yankees fans? Please say there’s ☝ for DB’s sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys !!!

Tenputt;n8894467 said:
One person’s nightmare is another’s fantasy.

My sentiments exactly!

Alez367;n8894471 said:
Any Of the members chose to the event Yankees fans? Please say there’s ☝ for DB’s sake.

Not I. It’s been tough this year, but it’s the Jays for me.

Since this event is on a Thursday and Friday, I plan to stay through the weekend. If others are doing the same, we should plan to play some more golf, maybe try to play Torrey Pines, Pelican Hills or some other great track.

DB TT;n8894332 said:

Are you pushing to rename it, "Don House of Horrors"?

Tenputt;n8894603 said:
Since this event is on a Thursday and Friday, I plan to stay through the weekend. If others are doing the same, we should plan to play some more golf, maybe try to play Torrey Pines, Pelican Hills or some other great track.

It will really depend on what flights are available for me... I suspect that I’ll be looking at a late afternoon arrival on Wednesday with departure either Saturday or Sunday.

Tenputt;n8894603 said:

While far, Pelican Hill is fantastic.

JB;n8894645 said:
While far, Pelican Hill is fantastic.

Yeah, I have driven from Newport Beach to San Diego, but it’s a bit of a trip.

Tenputt;n8894603 said:

Torrey is awesome. Some other options...

Maderas Golf Club
The Crossings at Carlsbad
Barona Creek (not sure of it's open again or not)
Journey at Pechanga (about the same drive as Pelican Hill but more of a mountain course)
South OC has a few really nice courses as well (Strawberry Farms, Oak Creek, San Juan Hills, Tijeras, Monarch Beach, etc)

There are a ton of other options in San Diego, but these would be the nicer non-private courses. I'm sure Alez367 might be able to fill you in on a few more.

kevin81002;n8894781 said:
Torrey is awesome. Some other options...

Maderas Golf Club
The Crossings at Carlsbad
Barona Creek (not sure of it's open again or not)
Journey at Pechanga (about the same drive as Pelican Hill but more of a mountain course)
South OC has a few really nice courses as well (Strawberry Farms, Oak Creek, San Juan Hills, Tijeras, Monarch Beach, etc)

There are a ton of other options in San Diego, but these would be the nicer non-private courses. I'm sure Alez367 might be able to fill you in on a few more.

I've not heard good things about The Crossings BUT Maderas was awesome

jdtox;n8894783 said:
I've not heard good things about The Crossings BUT Maderas was awesome

I haven't played it. Just saw it on the list of SD courses. Maderas was awesome for sure. I can only imagine in non-drought conditions, it should be in 10x better shape than it was when we played it.

So does anyone have their design started yet, or at least thought about it? I’ve been daydreaming non-stop and have several ideas bouncing around my head... and after reading some past events again I’m no further along. I think I’ve got colours picked at least.

Welcome pmm21 to the event.

Back