The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Congrats pmm21!

pmm21;n8898448 said:
Super excited to join you guys! I was really hoping to get in to this one! Gotta get caught up

Congrats man!

pmm21;n8898448 said:
Super excited to join you guys! I was really hoping to get in to this one! Gotta get caught up

Awesome, and congrats!!

Congrats, pmm21 . I can't wait to see what you create, Peter. It'll be good, no doubt.

Congrats pmm21. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

YukonLiving;n8896232 said:
So does anyone have their design started yet, or at least thought about it? I’ve been daydreaming non-stop and have several ideas bouncing around my head... and after reading some past events again I’m no further along. I think I’ve got colours picked at least.

Not. A. Clue.

Jman;n8898781 said:
Not. A. Clue.

I had an idea, but when I started writing it out another popped into my head that’s completely different! This is going to be very difficult!

pmm21;n8898448 said:

Congrats, my dude!

Congrats !!

super excited for pmm21 !!!

pmm21;n8898448 said:

Congrats!!!

YukonLiving;n8896232 said:
So does anyone have their design started yet, or at least thought about it? I’ve been daydreaming non-stop and have several ideas bouncing around my head... and after reading some past events again I’m no further along. I think I’ve got colours picked at least.

I have no idea what I am doing. I am not very creative artistically.

Tenputt;n8899240 said:

honestly that is perfectly good for this event. Going in with no expectations except to have your mind blown away is a perfect way to start the process. Getting too technical has it's draw backs when it comes time to explain that to the graphic artist or DB what you want for your custom shaft.

Alez367;n8899244 said:
honestly that is perfectly good for this event. Going in with no expectations except to have your mind blown away is a perfect way to start the process. Getting too technical has it's draw backs when it comes time to explain that to the graphic artist or DB what you want for your custom shaft.

Cheers. I think this is a really good viewpoint especially since I’ve never been fit for clubs or spent time on a launch monitor. So all my feedback will be based on what I see and feel.

We should add that once again, any THPers that are going to the event and would like to include the THP Logo in their design, have our full permission.

Tenputt;n8899240 said:

You don't need to be. That is what the designer is for. The best thing you can do for him is give him some ideas, things like color, a particular design or other things you want on it are very helpful. Same thing when it comes to the shaft, when you receive the test shaft (assuming thats still how it works) pay attention to your ball flight and what you see or feel vs focusing on numbers. If you have a PX shaft to compare it to that just makes things easier for Don, he is a master at creating the perfect shaft.

Congrats on the participants...

JB;n8899252 said:
We should add that once again, any THPers that are going to the event and would like to include the THP Logo in their design, have our full permission.

Fantastic, thank you!

pmm21;n8902163 said:
Can we bring our own design concept? I've got a graphic that I might like to use.

I want to say any concepts in the past just needed to be provided to THP ahead of time so that it could clear inspection against trademark or copyright ahead of time. Also depending on the size of the logo it needs to be scaled down

pmm21;n8902163 said:
Can we bring our own design concept? I've got a graphic that I might like to use.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you're cooking up!

Can’t wait for you guys to get your testers and see the fun start to build for this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back