TEASER The 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

Can't wait to see the details about this one. Like all THP Experiences, it gets better each year so I'm sure the 2020 edition will be beyond everyone's wildest dreams.

Ben Hogan has always had great equipment. Have played their irons just not in a while. Their new stuff seems well thought out.

Sounds like it's going to be a great time. Looking forward to this!

Cannot wait to hear more about this event!

Whomever gets this will be very pleased Ben Hogan is top notch! Love my PTX Pros!!

I wonder who is going back from last year’s crew?

You are going to want to join the 2020 Albatross Club for this one.
Will get joined this weekend, had to wait for the February budget to kick in to get it wife approved LOL

Hopefully the dates will be open for me!

The good news is if you are selected for this awesome event, you can go to Club Champion and get fitted for their products. And, Ben Hogan Golf says Club Champion will follow their DTC pricing, unless you opt to upgrade your components!

Excited to hear more about this one!

Who can pick from all these great thinks that THP beings to all of its members. It beyond something else. Thanks THP look forward to another great getaway

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Decided to go to the local golf expo today. Ya know, to see what this golf thing is all about.

Two reasons:
1 Ben Hogan was going to be there.
2 Deals on rounds of golf.

Well guess who I run in to ...yep Tyler. We chatted and doubted if he remembered me from so long ago. Once I mentioned THP and the 2I he gave me, he asked what my forum name was. Light bulb went on. Told him I had passed that on to another THP'r and he said he had seen that.

My FtW Black 4I was bent right at the hozel and I had asked him how long turn around was to get it repaired. I was holding the exact (not specs) iron in my hand with the same shaft. We were talking about this year's event and one I would be trying for hoping he we could catch up more.

Well, I walked away from his booth with a freakin brand new 4I. I'll get it to my specs, and to say I was surprised is an understatement. I should have known better.

June of '18 is when I bought the FW15B set...today a single iron was replaced on the spot. More than likely wasn't a mfg defect but that didn't matter.

Ben Hogan (Tyler) is top notch in my book and I know you read the forum, so thank you! I'll send you an email too, but wanted to give a shout out to the service you provide. The irons all speak for themselves...top notch.

Decided to go to the local golf expo today. Ya know, to see what this golf thing is all about.

Two reasons:

Well guess who I run in to ...yep Tyler. We chatted and doubted if he remembered me from so long ago. Once I mentioned THP and the 2I he gave me, he asked what my forum name was. Light bulb went on. Told him I had passed that on to another THP'r and he said he had seen that.

My FtW Black 4I was bent right at the hozel and I had asked him how long turn around was to get it repaired. I was holding the exact (not specs) iron in my hand with the same shaft. We were talking about this year's event and one I would be trying for hoping he we could catch up more.

Well, I walked away from his booth with a freakin brand new 4I. I'll get it to my specs, and to say I was surprised is an understatement. I should have known better.

June of '18 is when I bought the FW15B set...today a single iron was replaced on the spot. More than likely wasn't a mfg defect but that didn't matter.

Ben Hogan (Tyler) is top notch in my book and I know you read the forum, so thank you! I'll send you an email too, but wanted to give a shout out to the service you provide. The irons all speak for themselves...top notch.
So cool that you ran into Tyler. Hope he's doing well. Was he wearing a mock turtle neck?

Two reasons:

Great stuff, Tyler is awesome!

Definitely want to get in on this one!!

Next year we will embark on a new kind of Ben Hogan Experience.

The name Hogan is synonymous with high end equipment and the beautiful game of golf and in 2020 we will blend those two things into one of the most memorable journeys possible for a handful of THPers. They will leave there with thoughts to last a lifetime and a new appreciation for the premium equipment and cherished history of the name to pass on to this community.

Get ready for something special, because THP and Ben Hogan Golf are teaming up for the Ben Hogan Experience
Hogan irons was my second set ever purchased the feel was incredible. But the name it self oozes excellence. Can’t wait to hear about this one.

Great stuff, Tyler is awesome!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I can tell you first hand, that Ben Hogan equipment is technologically competitive with the big brands and Tyler is a first-class, consumer friendly individual. He does his best to meet the unique needs of each player. You must get in on this one! This is one of the best events of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man missed a bunch of teasers during my two weeks of work conferences.

can’t wait to see what planning produces for this one...

I played Hogan Apex Plus irons back in the day before Callaway bought them. Loved the forged feel of those irons. Haven't hit a Hogan golf club since. Would like to try them out.

I've still never hit a Hogan club but have been intrigued ever since I saw Rick Shiels playing them

you don’t know what you’re missing ?
These are right for me as it is as I've played a few less mainstream sets in the past! These look amazing.. Maybe this will be the year!!

Back