TEASER The 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Next year we will embark on a new kind of Ben Hogan Experience.

The name Hogan is synonymous with high end equipment and the beautiful game of golf and in 2020 we will blend those two things into one of the most memorable journeys possible for a handful of THPers. They will leave there with thoughts to last a lifetime and a new appreciation for the premium equipment and cherished history of the name to pass on to this community.

Get ready for something special, because THP and Ben Hogan Golf are teaming up for the Ben Hogan Experience

This sounds really interesting.

This sounds like its going to be a blast.

• Admin
Another wonderful EXPERIENCE coming!

This year’s event was one for the ages. Tyler is an amazing guy and I look forward to seeing this event live on.

Ben Hogan knocked it out of the park for past participants. Topping that one will be tough, but I am sure THP will find a way.

This is fantastic news. Their irons are great, and I would even bet that there may be some more iron options available by the time this event rolls around. The people at Ben Hogan Golf are wonderful. Shout out to @BHGtylerb

YES! YES! YES! Instantly jumps to number 2 on my wish list (Grandaddy is the permanent #1 obviously). The 2018 event was amazing to attend as was the 2019 event to follow.

Last year’s event was great!!!!
41BFECD5-388D-4DB9-8209-A8D58C50AAD2.jpeg
Can’t wait to see what next year holds...

Can't wait to see what the opportunity is. I'm sure it will be a great one!

Now this sounds fun! How do you make a great event even better you ask? :unsure: Only THP can find ways to make amazing events better & better each and every year. Making the impossible possible for us 'Hackers' (y)

Can’t wait to hear more...

This is awesome news! As a participant last year I am excited to hear this come back and with more surprises. I met so many great people this past year and got some great equipment while playing some fun competitive golf at a great course.

Sounds like an amazing experience, Ben Hogan stuff is top notch.

And will be 10000% different this year.

Just like THP to be completely different and yet always better !!

Sounds like one heck of an experience, thoughts to last a lifetime and appreciation for history, should make for one memorable time.

What a great announcement, this is going to be fantastic. Ben Hogan has a lot of good things happening for 2020, people will want to tune into this one!

Sounds awesome, can't wait to hear more about it!

Looking forward to hearing more. Was really impressed with the offerings this year and I had severely underestimated them before getting to hit the clubs.

Last year was amazing, can't wait to hear the twist!!!

This sounds amazing

Anxiously awaiting more details ........

Back