EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The contests to get there will be awesome and run throughout the year. What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
It's held at a location incredibly special
Gear, Golf, Good People

When and Where
December, 2020
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2020 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

The 2019 Edition just wrapped up, so if you missed it, check out the Live Update Thread here. Trust us, it's worth the read through. You will be able to see everything that happens and feel as though you are with the team.

This year we once again will have the non-playing assistant captain, that will come from one participant of the past Grandaddy events.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from the last couple of years, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: @dacatalyst41
Team Member 1: @RealPretendPsychic

Last edited:
#LongLiveTheGrandaddy

Can't wait to see who will follow in the footsteps of the greats who have gone before, like Harry Potter and Snickerdoodle!

And just like that, the anticipation and excitement of the next GRANDADDY event officially begins!!

So much goodness surrounding this special event!! The best part is that this is a year long lead up and a few months of reviews after. Who wouldn't love to be part of this annual amazing adventure?

And here we go!!! I'm so damn happy right now

This is starting out early!

I was so excited to hear @JasonFinleyCG talk about the event continuing, and even more excited to see the thread get cranked up.

Seeing this thread pop up lets me know that the announcement at Al's house wasn't a dream! STOOOOOOOOKED! Can't believe another 12 guys get to experience this, but I'm ECSTATIC it's back! The 2019 thread is still so freakin awesome and now this!

Awesome!! Can't wait to follow along for the whole year leading up to the mother of all events. :cool:?

Following the live thread for the event is fun! I can’t imagine what it would be like to experience it!

Alright!!! I am so ready to be behind next year's squad 110%!!!

Thread that never stops giving.

I am so glad this is coming back for some lucky THP'rs!!

Love it, seeing the team come together is fun and the year long anticipation for the actual event just ramps everything up.

Very happy to hear of the return!!!

Great news of the return of the premier event for us regular type people

Wow, this didn’t take long. Good Luck everyone!!!!!

Looking forward to the year of anticipation!

Back