EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Wow, very amazing, would be awesome to get a livestream reaction from the lucky shmuck!

Really looking forward to seeing who the Captain will be and then watching the team fill out this year. Will just be another experience sitting on the side of the fence that has seen it before.
Can't wait to see the videos and excitement as the announcements are made.

Someone very deserving will get the nod, and it will be fun to see how they put their own spin on the event.
Hopefully though they are ready to up the ante in the sweater game. Past two years they have been straight ?

Someone very deserving will get the nod, and it will be fun to see how they put their own spin on the event.
Hopefully though they are ready to up the ante in the sweater game. Past two years they have been straight ?

That’s one of the best things about this event, each year every captain has done it their own way, with some great results.

Can I apply for the captains caddy position. I'd love to be the looper on this.....Seriously, this is just another awesome opportunity and I'm sure whoever get's picked it'll be a truly incredible experience for everyone involved. You guys are all rockstars!

Can I apply for the captains caddy position. I'd love to be the looper on this.....Seriously, this is just another awesome opportunity and I'm sure whoever get's picked it'll be a truly incredible experience for everyone involved. You guys are all rockstars!

The Grandaddy has caddies already for each group. Sorry about that, but when contests open up you can enter to be part of the team

Anybody that has any interest in this event, do not miss the PGA Show Live Update thread coming next week

Anybody that has any interest in this event, do not miss the PGA Show Live Update thread coming next week

This one is at the top of the list. I cannot wait to see who carries this one forward.

Next week is going to be nuts at work but luckily I'm in the office and should be able to follow. I'm pumped to see who gets the ultimate call!

Before we know it the Grand Daddy 2020 will be demanding all of our attention. I should take a nap to get prepared.

Why loop when you can be a member of the team?

I've got some guesses. Some inside and outside the box guesses. :unsure:

Sweet. We don’t. Haven’t decided yet or really even narrowed it down. But will in the next few days.

I've got some guesses. Some inside and outside the box guesses. :unsure:

I’ve got a few guesses myself, but this is THP just when we think we’ve figured it out, we don’t.

Last edited:
The correct choice will be made and that person will carry the torch proudly. Long live the G

The PGA Show Thread is always a must follow. Now with this news, it’s a no brainer.

We will be announcing the captain of the 2020 Grandaddy Team in the PGA Show Live Update Thread this year.
We will NOT be contacting that person ahead of time to let them know they have been selected. :oops:
What???? That is crazy. Will they at least be @'ed?

That would be the ultimate video, can't even imagine!

This one is at the top of the list. I cannot wait to see who carries this one forward.

I'm with you! Captain selection is exciting. Can't wait to see who picks up the torch for 2020. Eyes peeled! Plus, the PGA show coverage is always fun even though it's fast and furious. Go to a one-hour meeting and come back, 1200 posts behind.

this will be a definite must for me to catch....

Back