EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

he did and is too humble to take credit, but his leadership is a huge reason the community gets another shot at this.

we made a pretty damn good team, you and me. let’s change our forum names and try again haha

we made a pretty damn good team, you and me. let’s change our forum names and try again haha

Brown Mike and White Boy Chris... that should take care of it

I was going through my camera tonight and came across this picture. For some reason it's one of my favorites that I took the entire trip. I remember taking it, looking at the it and thinking this is what golf heaven looks like. Even the driving range was gorgeous. There are just so many good memories.
View attachment 8923816

What a priceless photo!

Reactions: KEV
this has been said a time or two, and I feel I finally need to respond:

1- my feet are small. like, noticeably small. my dad used to shop in the kids department to buy his shoes. i'm not that bad, but not far off.

2- anything i didn't screw up is because there were some fantastic captains who walked the road before me. i may not have done it as well, but i had a clear path i could follow.

3- i would give just about anything to go back. not because i feel i need to wrong a right, or fix a mistake i made; just because it's the best golf experience money CANNOT buy. and as much as you think you know what it is before you get there, you MUST experience it to understand. but having experienced it, all i want to do is go back. be with those people again. at those places. with that blitzkrieg of badassery bludgeoning you from every conceivable direction.

the excitement and anticipation I and every other grandaddy alum is feeling waiting to find out who this year's captain will be is overwhelming!

Like we said. The next captain has some big shoes to fill.

Must watch!

Great call :)

Must watch!

What a perfect way to kick off the 2020 #TheGrandaddy team for THP.

I can’t think of a better start to this years team. I’m so excited for.....he’s going to do a great job!!

It never leaves you dude.....

It does not.. Hell I remember finding out as I was driving to Branson to scout a course for a THP Outing... The man, the myth the legend Ryan Hawk called me and I had to pull over I was shaking so much.

This is such an amazing choice that has been made for Ass.Cap. Watching all this unfold this year will be bittersweet.

If I got the call, I'd have to take the rest of the day off work. Anxiety would be at an all time high. Clayton was, what i would call super composed on the phone

The 2020 team is off to a tremendous start!

Must watch!

This team is already set up for a successful year with this announcement!

i already ? the 2020 team

This is a great start to the 2020 Team. A great choice for Captain and the Ass. Cap is amazing. This will be a great duo, and can't wait to see what they have in store.
Best of luck to everyone who will try to make this team.

Back