EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Really happy that 12 more guys will get to experience this again.

I'm so glad that best amateur event in golf is returning in 2020!!

Thank you THP, Callaway and the THP membership for allowing this great event to return.

Dream event.

Yes! A hands down great experience that was so fun to follow....! #crossesFingers

I almost expected to feel a little bummed now that our trip is over and the prep for a new group is starting. But, I am filled with a ton of excitement with the thought that a new group of guys get to experience all of the amazement that is still fresh on my mind. We received so much support from the forum and GD alumni. I am proud to consider myself in those ranks and so happy to see the list of alumni grow!

Pretty excited to see this coming back, can't wait to start the sign up process again. It's always a whirlwind of emotions when a contest is live.

This is like a Holiday Cheer day where everyone wins!

Thank you Callaway and THP! This is going to be another fun follow this year.

I would like to go to the Grandaddy someday :)

Looking forward to opportunities to be a part of this

We knew it was coming back but now it feels official.

can’t Wait for the first contest.

This event will always be special to me now. I’m so excited for the event coming back yet a little bittersweet as well.

It’s the chance of a lifetime, it’s the grandaddy!

would be a great bday present on the 4th.....so happy to see it back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm beyond thrilled that the event is returning and 12 more random dudes on the internet will get to experience the life altering majesty that is The Grandaddy. I don't even know if I would be playing golf right now if not for participating a few years back. If you don't do everything in your power to enter the contests and chase the dream, you're missing out on a once in a lifetime chance. The Grandaddy alum are few in number, but I don't know of any that wouldn't drop what they were doing to go back in a heartbeat.

Thanks to Team THP '19 for ensuring Finley's announcement held true!

I think everyone here is grateful for those that have come before and set the bar where it is for this event. It’s more than just getting a new set of clubs. It’s more than an awesome course. Can’t wait to see the 2020 team take shape!!

This makes me sooo happy!

I just got home from a long day of work and seeing this made me happier than seeing my own family! I love that this thread has already popped up and excitement is ramping up!

IT'S THE MOTHER******* Grandaddy!!!!

So awesome to see this coming back, some THPers are in for a once in a lifetime experience.

I'm beyond thrilled that the event is returning and 12 more random dudes on the internet will get to experience the life altering majesty that is The Grandaddy. I don't even know if I would be playing golf right now if not for participating a few years back. If you don't do everything in your power to enter the contests and chase the dream, you're missing out on a once in a lifetime chance. The Grandaddy alum are few in number, but I don't know of any that wouldn't drop what they were doing to go back in a heartbeat.

Thanks to Team THP '19 for ensuring Finley's announcement held true!
:(
Just a note we have not said anything about the amount of people as of yet.

Back