EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Of the 2020 Callaway releases, what do you want to try the most?

CSX!! But, to be fair, it's really the only thing I haven't tried yet ?

Max 3 wood; seems like a natural fit for what I want.
I have read nothing but amazing things about it!
I would love to get my hands on a super hybrid, maybe even 2!

I know a couple people wouldn't mind playing with, but might not want to play AGAINST Finley again.

probably wouldn't even recommend being in the same foursome. you might find yourself in the splash zone when he eviscerates his opponent (your teammate).

probably wouldn't even recommend being in the same foursome. you might find yourself in the splash zone when he eviscerates his opponent (your teammate).

You mean like this?

Been having some great talks about the Max Heavenwood, and the Super Hybrid has been getting great reviews here. Either of these I would love to try as my biggest hole is between my 4 iron and 3w.

You mean like this?

having been the eviscerated, yeah, it's pretty similar. you will laugh. and you will be taken to pound town like the bulbous fruit that you are.

having been the eviscerated, yeah, it's pretty similar. you will laugh. and you will be taken to pound town like the bulbous fruit that you are.
I can’t wait!

The ball. I'm really happy with my bag at the moment. Flash driver and fairways, apex pro irons. I guess I could try the wedges too since they're an older release?

Did you just call Dimples a bulbous fruit?

Did you just call Dimples a bulbous fruit?
I am bulbous but not much fruit going in this body! Trying to eat better though!

I am bulbous but not much fruit going in this body! Trying to eat better though!
Lol. That made me laugh. Gotta start prepping yourself for breakfast sliders! No room for fruit!

Does the Super Hybrid count? If not, TT ball/putter combo
I think it does. That’s my choice! Would love to bag a 3+ FW and the 17 and 23* Super Hybrid.

I think it does. That’s my choice!
Super Hybrid then. If I could morph my hybrid and 5w into one club and allow myself to carry a utility iron for more versatility I'd be all in

Super Hybrid then. If I could morph my hybrid and 5w into one club and allow myself to carry a utility iron for more versatility I'd be all in
I am in a weird spot where I want to hit a 4 hybrid into par 5s but also want a UTility to hit stingers off the tee.

Triple track putters. There are a few shapes that look really good and I need all the alignment help I can get. The MAVRIK Pro irons look fun too.

I am in a weird spot where I want to hit a 4 hybrid into par 5s but also want a UTility to hit stingers off the tee.
I'd guess the SH would see more action off the tee from me than the UT would. I have never had the issue of hitting it too far

Back