EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

It definitely does! Which one intrigues you the most?
The driver. Since I’ve never had a fitting, I’m not sure which model would be a starting point. I’m thinking the standard or SZ, but like I said, I need a fitter to tell me. I know without a doubt my ancient driver’s shaft, even though it’s labeled “stuff”, whips like a wet noodle when I swing. My playing partners mention it every round. Just the modern technology, what they’ve done with AI and flash face. I can’t wait to be in a state where I can swing one.

The driver. Since I’ve never had a fitting, I’m not sure which model would be a starting point. I’m thinking the standard or SZ, but like I said, I need a fitter to tell me. I know without a doubt my ancient driver’s shaft, even though it’s labeled “stuff”, whips like a wet noodle when I swing. My playing partners mention it every round. Just the modern technology, what they’ve done with AI and flash face. I can’t wait to be in a state where I can swing one.
After hearing about the AI science behind the driver I really want to hit one. Each face for each loft is unique, and the numbers of optimizations run through the computer and R&D team numbers in the thousands! Pretty cool story, and one that the Grandaddy team gets to hear about first hand each year!

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
‘twould truly be an honor!

Mavrik for sure. Don’t feel the most confident in my driver right now so mavrik driver is the easy choice

Of the 2020 Callaway releases, what do you want to try the most?
Triple track putter will be mine soon... just gotta get fit into one first (y)

The TT putter lineup in a 46" length broomstick style that will make even more putts than my current one. Sally is her name, she does good work but isnt the prettiest girl at the ball.

The TT putter lineup in a 46" length broomstick style that will make even more putts than my current one. Sally is her name, she does good work but isnt the prettiest girl at the ball.
Sally will be jealous and probably act up knowing this new, younger, hotter model is being considered.... ;)

After briefly picking one up in a store at the weekend, I want to spend more time with the Triple Track putters

Also want to try the new CS and maybe CSX ball as I like the current CSX Triple Track ball and how it feels

Now this is fun.

That was a lot of fun ?

I want to play whoever had the Deez bag. That's amazing!!

TO be able to join other THP'rs at a location and play as a team would just be awesome. making friendships that will continue for years, even better.....this place is legendary

Close race for me between a 4 or 5 wood and a new Mavrik hybrid. Maybe also a Super Hybrid,,,geez the lineup is just so good, I don’t want to try anything else cause I can’t afford anything more ☹️. Product is starting to arrive at stores up here do my time will soon come.

Mavrik or Triple Track Putter. The race on both have been exceptional!!!

I want to hit the fairway woods. I am going to go get fit for a new fairway soon so the MAVRIK's will definitely be in the mix.

but I’ll be damn if she can’t help you make some putts.

For me it’s the irons. I would love to see how A.I. can improve my game

but I’ll be damn if she can’t help you make some putts.

For me it’s the irons. I would love to see how A.I. can improve my game
And it sounds like, according to Mike Vrska, that each loft has a unique face so that ball speed and spin characteristics can be optimized for each specific club. Pretty cool stuff there.

Amazing opportunity for some lucky people. Excited to follow along in the thread!

I am on the Mavrik Max irons this year. These look very intriguing with the AI feature and increased forgiveness. Looking at trying these to see my numbers.

CSX ball and Mavrik driver...I'm perfectly happy with my current Callaway stuff, but I've never been averse to chasing a bit more distance and forgiveness in a driver

Mavrik Pro irons for sure.

I really want more time with the Super hybrid.. It's something that certainly could find a spot in my bag and add versatility

Back