EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I can only imagine being one of the first few, waiting almost a year.....
What an amazing opportunity to have your spot locked up with the Grandaddy on your mind for 240 odd days!

What an amazing opportunity to have your spot locked up with the Grandaddy on your mind for 240 odd days!
Looks like we had the same thing on our mind!

We are 250ish days away!

Anyone see that the Mavrik standard won the driver bracket on TXG?

i expect 360 yard bombs from you in december!

Looks like we had the same thing on our mind!
Great thing to be thinking about! Gives you so much to look forward to during the year!

i expect 360 yard bombs from you in december!
I don’t have near enough speed to get to 360 but I am hoping I can get to 330-335! Here is my last practice session

16E42891-5EFA-43D7-8DB6-2B6F9A9E3C0D.jpeg

Watching a random episode of Chopped tonight and Chocotacos are an ingredient in the final basket. Gotta love it.

🤜🤛❗ My wife absolutely refuses to watch it. I think she’s heard too many one-liners between my friends and I and her tolerance is waning. I’ll be sure to break out many Psych quotes for the Grandaddy!
*cough* wedge stamps *cough*

The only question I have tonight... who is going to wear Tiger Red to beat the Zoo Crew? (watching the Masters on Sunday rerun, and can see Matty D here)...

The only question I have tonight... who is going to wear Tiger Red to beat the Zoo Crew?
You could put me in plaid & knickers!!! I’m ready!

The only question I have tonight... who is going to wear Tiger Red to beat the Zoo Crew? (watching the Masters on Sunday rerun, and can see Matty D here)...
It would be Sunday Purple for me. They provide a really nice scripting that we will wear.

It would be Sunday Purple for me. They provide a really nice scripting that we will wear.
That's an understatement. You gotta feel like the Ric Flair of the golf world with that scripting.

Ric spent most of his early life in Minnesota!

Well if you had to dress like someone with a Minnesota connection, it should be Ric instead of Jesse.

Last edited:
I wold be ecstatic
How many Red Bulls would it take to be ecstatic for 250 straight days, or is the Grandaddy excitement fuel enough? I think I know, but asking for a friend.

How many Red Bulls would it take to be ecstatic for 250 straight days, or is the Grandaddy excitement fuel enough? I think I know, but asking for a friend.
lol, i would be like mixing a Monster with a red bull and shotgunning them both

Last edited:
Back