EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

The flight he was getting looked super flat though. I would be super curious to see him on a golf course.

I would love to see what my numbers would be with the KBS in a Mavrick Max

The flight he was getting looked super flat though. I would be super curious to see him on a golf course.
Yeah, 11* is a little low on the launch but it was still carrying 315.

Yes he was. It was significantly better than all other heads for him.
And it wasn't even fully optimized for him yet, that's what is scary!

And it wasn't even fully optimized for him yet, that's what is scary!
I have a hard time believing they are going to get anything more out of that driver. The Ventus is a heck of a shaft.

I have a hard time believing they are going to get anything more out of that driver. The Ventus is a heck of a shaft.
Yeah I don't know what else they would do but I cant wait for the video to see!

How many Red Bulls would it take to be ecstatic for 250 straight days, or is the Grandaddy excitement fuel enough? I think I know, but asking for a friend.
lol, i would be like mixing a Monster with a red bull and shotgunning them both

Full throttle for the next 250 for sure! I’m gonna skip the Monster and Red Bull for now and subsist on beer, tea, and chocolate milk. Once the courses reopen I’ll break out the big guns!

I saw @RealPretendPsychic just got a delivery of some training aids to up his speed. Gonna be Team THP hitting some long ones out there by December!

Oh yea! Need for speed! The only problem is my drives look like this right now:

Your sim is in your garage right? With your new Superspeed, that's going to be your ball coming out of the garage soon:LOL:

Another day closer. With all this shut down stuff, I'm going to need a way to keep track of the day and week, and if it lasts much longer, maybe even the month. We need an official Grandaddy countdown so we all know what day, week, or month it is!

Another day closer. With all this shut down stuff, I'm going to need a way to keep track of the day and week, and if it lasts much longer, maybe even the month. We need an official Grandaddy countdown so we all know what day, week, or month it is!
I'm already lost on the days. I swore yesterday was Monday and the better half believed me. We woke up today and she yelled at me because she had stuff to do on Tuesday. Nothing important mind you but we had a good laugh about how everything is starting to blend together :LOL:

I'm already lost on the days. I swore yesterday was Monday and the better half believed me. We woke up today and she yelled at me because she had stuff to do on Tuesday. Nothing important mind you but we had a good laugh about how everything is starting to blend together :LOL:
When I'm off by more than 2 days, something is wrong. Didn't know last week if it was Tuesday or Thursday... o_O

When I'm off by more than 2 days, something is wrong. Didn't know last week if it was Tuesday or Thursday... o_O
This is the truth.. The days are blending together..

Things are nuts at work even though I’m not in the office so I am hyper-aware of what day it is (plus month end close is here). Looking forward to the day where folks can just relax and we’re back to business as usual.

month end close is here
Accountant? I used to be tied to the month end closing schedule, and have since gotten away from that, thus gotten away from the calendar in general as well :ROFLMAO:

Accountant? I used to be tied to the month end closing schedule, and have since gotten away from that, thus gotten away from the calendar in general as well :ROFLMAO:

Financial analyst, so I’m in the neighborhood. Fortunately I no longer have direct close duties, but I supply reports to operations so ‘tis the season.

If it makes you feel better, I sliced the ball so hard the other day I didn't hit the houses on the right. I missed the cars parked in the driveway. I think I hit the houses across the street. It was bad. Like real bad. I just took my drop in the fairway and added two strokes. BTW, why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

If it makes you feel better, I sliced the ball so hard the other day I didn't hit the houses on the right. I missed the cars parked in the driveway. I think I hit the houses across the street. It was bad. Like real bad. I just took my drop in the fairway and added two strokes. BTW, why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

There’s nothing like the relief of hearing your ball sail over the houses and find the parking lot! Although I did once hit a moving car... fortunately they just continued on their way.

We've see this before.:D:D:D:D:D

Back