EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Page 5 again a day before the chat with Ethan. Shame on us

Page 5 again a day before the chat with Ethan. Shame on us
Way to bring it back up! Looking forward to this discussion tomorrow. Going to be a fun one!

Working from home, we need more Grandaddy talk! It's Thursday, we are almost all stuck indoors, how about some more vintage Hideaway pictures or something!

Working from home, we need more Grandaddy talk! It's Thursday, we are almost all stuck indoors, how about some more vintage Hideaway pictures or something!
And we have an exciting chat today!

I have a meeting that conflicts about 30 minutes in but I'll try to stay as focused as I can

How many Red Bulls would it take to be ecstatic for 250 straight days, or is the Grandaddy excitement fuel enough? I think I know, but asking for a friend.

Based on the fact I am pumped about my next normal round on a routine basis - a trip to GD would be amazing! no RB or caffeine needed however how to you contain the excitement and focus on anything non GD?

Based on the fact I am pumped about my next normal round on a routine basis - a trip to GD would be amazing! no RB or caffeine needed however how to you contain the excitement and focus on anything non GD?

Truth. Right now I just need to find an open field before I start having nightmares about hitting into a net! And no, there’s no containing the excitement. I just don’t think it’s possible.

Simple answer... You can't contain it

Just let it flow and exclaim out to the world how amazing it is/will be!

Tonight at dinner we got on the topic of birthdays and birthday presents because it was my daughter’s 1/2 birthday yesterday. I am next and my daughters both whispered to mom that they want to buy me a new club. I told them I won’t need that as a bday present and explained that the trip I am going on in December, I will be getting all new clubs. The look on their face was priceless. My oldest said “you are so lucky!” I responded, yes I am!

Tonight at dinner we got on the topic of birthdays and birthday presents because it was my daughter’s 1/2 birthday yesterday. I am next and my daughters both whispered to mom that they want to buy me a new club. I told them I won’t need that as a bday present and explained that the trip I am going on in December, I will be getting all new clubs. The look on their face was priceless. My oldest said “you are so lucky!” I responded, yes I am!
But money for hideaway swag is always a good idea!

I was just thinking this. Unfortunately working in the pharma industry has mean 12-15 hour days lately. At the same time grateful to have a job and grateful for my teammates. I’ve found myself staring at pictures again. The Grandaddy is so unbelievably memorable that it only takes a few seconds and I’m back in the desert or at HQ.

I was just thinking this. Unfortunately working in the pharma industry has mean 12-15 hour days lately. At the same time grateful to have a job and grateful for my teammates. I’ve found myself staring at pictures again. The Grandaddy is so unbelievably memorable that it only takes a few seconds and I’m back in the desert or at HQ.
Can not wait to make more memories with you and my other teammates!

How soon until another contest drops??

I bet soon. Just excited today starts another week, which means another week closer!
It is another week! HA I'm starting to lose track of days with this quarantine :ROFLMAO:

It is another week! HA I'm starting to lose track of days with this quarantine :ROFLMAO:
Right, I feel the exact same way. Today is Monday, in case you were wondering. :ROFLMAO:

Right, I feel the exact same way. Today is Monday, in case you were wondering. :ROFLMAO:
Any more for me it's: Do I have to work today or can I just sleep in? Weekends sadly don't feel like weekends anymore...especially with no golf :confused:

Any more for me it's: Do I have to work today or can I just sleep in? Weekends sadly don't feel like weekends anymore...especially with no golf :confused:
I agree completely. Do I need to set my alarm to wake up tomorrow or not? Each day kind of just blends into the next at this point.

I agree completely. Do I need to set my alarm to wake up tomorrow or not? Each day kind of just blends into the next at this point.
Can we get a blinking banner at the top of the THP site telling us what day it is? 🤣🤣

Well now that we’re into April, it’s officially only 8 months away!

Can we get a blinking banner at the top of the THP site telling us what day it is? 🤣🤣
My grandpa once adjusted a normal clock to go around once per week. Then he put a new face in there showing the days. I'm sure they sell them now, but its what I need!

My grandpa once adjusted a normal clock to go around once per week. Then he put a new face in there showing the days. I'm sure they sell them now, but its what I need!

Screenshot_20200406-132517_Chrome.jpg

Back