EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

There needs to be a Grandaddy-equivalent to an Advent calendar.
6300CA21-9D96-4B67-9B90-AC6CB56CFC54.jpeg

I have a countdown going to an arbitrary date of December 7th. I don’t know the actual date, just a guess.

Just thinking about this today! Actually every day lol but I hope we can find out a new teammate of yours soon!

Just thinking about this today! Actually every day lol but I hope we can find out a new teammate of yours soon!
You and me both. I love daydreaming about this and what it will mean to the THP community this year. Unofficially 243 days!!!

You and me both. I love daydreaming about this and what it will mean to the THP community this year. Unofficially 243 days!!!
Haha every time I see something posted on this one I get excited and I'm on the outside looking in. I can't imagine the feeling of actually being a part of the actual team! I'm excited for whoever is next!

You guys. We get the Masters in November and then The Grandaddy in December! Sounds like the last few months of 2020 will be fantastic! 🤞

You guys. We get the Masters in November and then The Grandaddy in December! Sounds like the last few months of 2020 will be fantastic! 🤞
Was thinking the same thing!

8. Months. Man I'm excited for you guys and this group and how much MORE this is going to mean giving the status of the world currently.

Considering I just cancelled all the vacations I had planned. Just got refunded for plane tickets to Europe. My schedule is clear for this.. ;)

My half marathon was cancelled and my bad bad knee is swollen, so I’m giving up running and switching to strength training for now. Which means more time for Grandaddy prep!

My half marathon was cancelled and my bad bad knee is swollen, so I’m giving up running and switching to strength training for now. Which means more time for Grandaddy prep!
Don't forget the choco tacos during your training!

I need something good to happen to somebody soon. Let's get you guys a new teammate. I just found out a friend got a $40,000 a year pay cut temporarily. That blows.

I need something good to happen to somebody soon. Let's get you guys a new teammate. I just found out a friend got a $40,000 a year pay cut temporarily. That blows.

That hurts...

I took a cut, but it was no where near that. I find myself extremely fortunate to even be working right now. First time since my last child was born that I was "essential".

Don't forget the choco tacos during your training!

I’ve probably been going too heavy on the beer. Good looking out - balanced training is critical for success!

I’ve probably been going too heavy on the beer. Good looking out - balanced training is critical for success!
I'd need to train my mouth/face to be able to handle the 24/7 smile I'd have going on.

Some random pics from the 2019 Live Update thread:

index.php

index.php

More random pics from the 2019 Live Update thread:

index.php

index.php

Random question, what is the name of the hill/mountain in the background of Hideaway photos.

Right, I feel the exact same way. Today is Monday, in case you were wondering. :ROFLMAO:
Groundhog day you say?
I’m lucky that the courses aren't closed and I’m working from home. It’s hard teaching online and there is only so much you can do online teaching trades, so it allows me to play at least once a week. Today I simulated every tee box like it was the first tee at the Grandaddy. I forced myself into hype mode and got the nerves up to make it more mental. So now, I have a better feeling of what I should do on the first tee box if selected.

Back