EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Out of curiosity @MattyD-MPLS where did you pull Nashville from?
I was curious how that was the meeting point.

It is an awesome city with an awesome food and it is somewhere in between Pennsylvania, Louisiana and Minnesota. 11 Hours from Hershey, 9.5 Hours from Shreveport and 13 Hours from Minneapolis.

It is an awesome city with an awesome food and it is somewhere in between Pennsylvania, Louisiana and Minnesota. 11 Hours from Hershey, 9.5 Hours from Shreveport and 13 Hours from Minneapolis.

You dont have to sell me, I love the city and surrounding areas, I was just curious.
Also...Amazing food

Both great guys. One of them won me a hall of fame tag. The other is @JDax :ROFLMAO:
I'll never forget the two of them fighting during our matches in Biloxi. Such a great event and great people.

Even if the GrandDaddy has been postponed, the spirit keeps on giving!

Thanks @Snickerdog ! It is. Love having a part of this special THP event, and can't wait to share the Grandaddy love with other THPers as I meet them! The 2019 team has done such a great job of this, as is evidenced by all the team member who keep coming back to share, discuss, and just enjoy discussion! Thanks Grandaddy Team 2019, you guys have been great representatives for everything that THP and the Grandaddy stand for!
It is amazing and just blows peoples minds. Played league at a different course the other night and a couple guys and one commented on my bag and noticed it was all Callaway. So told the story, didn't believe me. Showed him some pictures, had one with @JasonFinleyCG and @jeffneubarth @JMB3 all together, he recognized Jason Finely somehow. Then it was full on story time. Told him about THP and all.

@radiman's Photography skills are very impressive and it was a great gesture for him to put the prize together.

@gkeller813 have you played any of the GD balls?

I'll never forget the two of them fighting during our matches in Biloxi. Such a great event and great people.
What you call “fighting” , we call a “Tuesday”.

@radiman's Photography skills are very impressive and it was a great gesture for him to put the prize together.

@gkeller813 have you played any of the GD balls?
I'm debating on whether or not to put one in play tomorrow for my round :unsure:. I really want to, but would hate to lose a ball, and I do plan to share some of the extras.

So i'll ask those tuning in, if you had more than one Grandaddy ball, would you put it in play?

I'm debating on whether or not to put one in play tomorrow for my round :unsure:. I really want to, but would hate to lose a ball, and I do plan to share some of the extras.

So i'll ask those tuning in, if you had more than one Grandaddy ball, would you put it in play?
The answer is yes :)

I haven't put any in play yet myself though. I would probably lose it off the first tee 🤣

I have, and still weep a little when I lose one. But I also have 2 full sleeves sitting aside still.

The answer is yes :)

I haven't put any in play yet myself though. I would probably lose it off the first tee 🤣
That's my concern. Like I need one more thing to think about starting a round :D

I have, and still weep a little when I lose one. But I also have 2 full sleeves sitting aside still.
I would cry a tear too haha. Do we get longer allotted time to look for the ball if it's a Grandaddy ball?

I was lucky enough to get a dozen 2018 GD balls at the THP Championship and I put some in play. I have 6 or so left and my little girl Gabby gets to use the "G for Gabby" balls when we practice putting at the course.

I was lucky enough to get a dozen 2018 GD balls at the THP Championship and I put some in play. I have 6 or so left and my little girl Gabby gets to use the "G for Gabby" balls when we practice putting at the course.
I'm saying this now, but I'm going to put one in play tomorrow. I think a golf ball is made to be hit, so that's what i'm going to do. Not all of them, but I'll put at least one in play. I will also be putting my ball retriever in my bag for tomorrow too :ROFLMAO:

Played the Grandaddy Chromesoft on a few par 3's today. Here's the first shot with it, which led to a par.
20200606_081137.jpg

Back