EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

2 items stand out to me.
1.The Mav SZ fairway wood is crazy long! This thing is a bomber and great off the tee or ground.
2. The TT puTTer. You think you are good at lining up...wrong! But put this in play and you will be!
I regret being apprehensive on TT putters. I struggle with mallets and think the TT would take my focus off the club face and move it to a line that is actually pointing to my target.

But then what will you do with your newly acquired TT Ten or 7 S?!
Come on. There’s always room for a backup putter or two. That way the gamer always knows to be on its best behavior.

2 items stand out to me.
1.The Mav SZ fairway wood is crazy long! This thing is a bomber and great off the tee or ground.
2. The TT puTTer. You think you are good at lining up...wrong! But put this in play and you will be!

Triple track has been an absolute game changer. It had to grow on me but performance is undeniable.

Triple track has been an absolute game changer. It had to grow on me but performance is undeniable.
For all the time I spent convincing you to buy new equipment, I should have been snatching up a TT putter from CPO.

For all the time I spent convincing you to buy new equipment, I should have been snatching up a TT putter from CPO.

You must now join @KEV on The Procrastinator’s Wall of Shame.

I regret being apprehensive on TT putters. I struggle with mallets and think the TT would take my focus off the club face and move it to a line that is actually pointing to my target.
This is where I’m at. During my GD18 experience I was struggling with stopping my putter strokes and it was because of mallet size and all the lines of me focusing on that. Sean decided all I needed was a dot on the top line. That being said I still want a ten.

This is where I’m at. During my GD18 experience I was struggling with stopping my putter strokes and it was because of mallet size and all the lines of me focusing on that. Sean decided all I needed was a dot on the top line. That being said I still want a ten.
I’ve tried mallets a few times through the years. I always end up struggling with alignment. I remember my buddy pointing out that I don’t line the alignment aid on my putter in the center of the ball. Kind of got me thinking about it because I had no clue. I realized that I pretty much pay 0 attention to the alignment aid. Like I use the horizontal line of the putter face vs the vertical alignment aid. Harder for me to do with a mallet.

You know I am anti mallet, but the TT Ten is the real deal. I can swap it in and out with the Chicago and never miss a beat. The good thing about it is if I need some alignment help it gives it to me.

You know I am anti mallet, but the TT Ten is the real deal. I can swap it in and out with the Chicago and never miss a beat. The good thing about it is if I need some alignment help it gives it to me.
So wanted the Chicago to work for me just didn’t sit well. Picked up a like new Black Double Wide Face balanced that looks good so far.

I must say I will really miss The Grandaddy this year. Such an amazing event both for the participants and the forum that we all look forward to all year long. I have no doubt that next year's will be one for the ages.

And just in case anyone needs a reminder of golf paradise..
View attachment 8977280

Such a beautiful hole. LOVED it. Actually hit a straight one right over the flag. We won’t discuss how I putted though...

Completely agree! I didn’t want it at first but now I love it.

Can you believe it?! This year is going to crawl and then fly and I can’t wait. The journey is going to be awesome with you guys. You’re doing a great job of getting this team gelled.

Also, it’s probably time to take a realistic approach to padding the pro shop fund. We have a tendency to lose our minds in there.

Can you believe it?! This year is going to crawl and then fly and I can’t wait. The journey is going to be awesome with you guys. You’re doing a great job of getting this team gelled.

Also, it’s probably time to take a realistic approach to padding the pro shop fund. We have a tendency to lose our minds in there.

Facts right there. Already started siphoning funds from my kids college account and my wife's 403b. I'll be ready. 😁

And to think, another round of contests to fill in the rest of the team will be starting in just a couple months!

emoji12.png

Fan favorite GIF around here lol

And to think, another round of contests to fill in the rest of the team will be starting in just a couple months!

I honestly forgot that there would be more contests! 😅

Back