EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I really want more time with the Super hybrid.. It's something that certainly could find a spot in my bag and add versatility

You throwing in for this? I think you would be a great asset for Team THP or any team. I also need to hit this Super hybrid everyone is raving about.

I really want more time with the Super hybrid.. It's something that certainly could find a spot in my bag and add versatility
I think you'll like it. I have one and thoroughly enjoy it. Use it more than my 3 wood now on short/tight par 4's

The sit down with Michael Vrska was awesome and the technology and process behind the Mavrik is jawdropping. Most intriguing offering by Callaway this year for sure.

You throwing in for this? I think you would be a great asset for Team THP or any team. I also need to hit this Super hybrid everyone is raving about.
Thanks for the kind words!! I think I have to throw in for this one. I've dreamed of the Hideaway for quite some time!! I love following along with the event thread and it would be unreal to be there in person. It's crazy because I've played Callaway drivers, woods, and wedges but never irons and I don't know why!! I love the shape of that new super hybrid and am hitting it tomorrow night at the range! (might have to grab the Mavrik driver and fairway off the fitting cart as well though I'm really liking what I have in those spots already!)

Of the 2020 Callaway releases, what do you want to try the most?

Based on looks, easily @dacatalyst41 new black and white Mavrik. That thing is gorgeous.
I have hit the ten a few times at the local shop and I do not think it is possible to make a better putter.
Something I havent tried before that I would love to hit is easily the super hybrid. I think that would easily be my go to club if it were in my bag.

,,,,,,,ahem, don't forget about the little guys--haha

Ready to fly in and assist in taking the belt back from Darth @JasonFinleyCG

Think I’m most excited to try the Mavrik drivers and hybrids. Not sure if the ai story would help my swing but the tech story is very compelling!

The Mavrik driver was first, but I scratched that one off the list, would have to be the Mavrik FW and hybrids, they look awesome, and if they perform similar to the driver, that would be one heck of a top of a bag!

The Maverick irons for me & that TT double wide putter!
I would be grateful to team up with any THP'r to help bring the belt back.

I’d go with Tony Toulon. He is a gamer.
Tony is a baller and I thoroughly enjoyed playing him. With that said, careful what you wish for. :LOL:

That guy has every shot in the bag!

Mavrik driver and hybrid, TT ball as well, still couldn't be happier with the Apex 19 combo set purchased last spring, bought the Jaws 56 tour grey last summer and just bought the 60 to go with it, the finish on those is beauteous, just waitin' on the first contest to drop....LFG!!

Tony is a baller and I thoroughly enjoyed playing him. With that said, careful what you wish for. :LOL:

That guy has every shot in the bag!
Well, challenges are always fun. It’s why I play this insane game. I’d gladly sacrifice myself to play Tony in the GD. :p

What was your first piece of Callaway equipment?

I remember getting a Big Bertha WarBird 4 wood for my 16th birthday.

An 8* Great Big Bertha driver that @JDax gave to me years ago.

Callaway X-Hot driver. Actually miss that driver. It definitely was a fairway finder & I liked the sound.

My first Callaway club was a S2H2 driver in 1990. It was very revolutionary then, first ever no hosel driver.
700ad72b5378f26d37c78b1909fe1315.jpg

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Back