EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Anyone else all of a sudden find themselves daydreaming about being a part of this? Almost smell the air, hear the laughter and ball busting floating through the room, the taste of frosty beverages after a round on the tonque, sense of community and comradery prevelant everywhere.

Just saw the Hideaway matches on the Good Boy charity sale. Now I’ll be dreaming of the Grandaddy with that image on my mind!

Anyone else all of a sudden find themselves daydreaming about being a part of this? Almost smell the air, hear the laughter and ball busting floating through the room, the taste of frosty beverages after a round on the tonque, sense of community and comradery prevelant everywhere.

I definitely found myself daydreaming about it the past half hour after snagging a Hideaway print from @AJVCG and Good Boy Originals during his Instagram live video for a great cause.

I definitely found myself daydreaming about it the past half hour after snagging a Hideaway print from @AJVCG and Good Boy Originals during his Instagram live video for a great cause.
I’m stoked you got one! Congrats. Did you get the tees or matchbook?

Daydreaming, night dreaming. I think about it a lot. I think about helping carry on this tradition for those in coming years. Meeting everyone at Callaway and the Hideaway, the pre-release world class equipment, the swag, the golf, the food and all the fun are all amazing but what really has struck me is how important the next year’s Grandaddy is to the teams. That lets you know how important this experience is. It’s awesome and a little scary.

I’m stoked you got one! Congrats. Did you get the tees or matchbook?

To be honest I don’t remember which one it was haha, whichever was the first set Hideaway prints that came during the live video is the one I won. I think it was the matchbook but I could be wrong.

To be honest I don’t remember which one it was haha, whichever was the first set Hideaway prints that came during the live video is the one I won. I think it was the matchbook but I could be wrong.
Yes, the matchbooks were first. Nice win!
I got the Pinehurst Tees. I’m super stoked since I wanted those. I have the only Pinehurst matchbook all ready so now I have the set.

Every time I start daydreaming my phone rings. Can someone take over for me for a few?

Hell I say dream about hittin up the Hideway pro shop to snag a bunch of Hideway gear.

Nope, didn't think about it all while I was at the range today & I also have Colorado ocean front property for sale.:LOL:

Don’t think I’ve thought about anything more lol this would truly be life changing and one of the greatest golf experiences I/anyone could possibly experience

Not all of a sudden, been daydreaming since last December 🤣. It will be such a blessing to whomever is chosen to be added to the Grandaddy brotherhood!

My nightmares are now not the Zombie Apocalypse, but instead that the Grandaddy gets cancelled... darn beer virus!

So this Finley chat should be something eh? Looking forward to tuning in, might not have anything better to do anyway.

My nightmares are now not the Zombie Apocalypse, but instead that the Grandaddy gets cancelled... darn beer virus!

Don't even speak this type of black magic curses around here

Of course I dream about being a part of this adventure, I've been talking about, dreaming about this event for years now.

Always fun thinking about this event. Will be a long rest of the year for someone, the wait is hard, but also fun. The anticipation is just crazy.

Day Dream, Night Dream just dream! It’s such a pleasant distraction in these surreal times.

Always fun thinking about this event. Will be a long rest of the year for someone, the wait is hard, but also fun. The anticipation is just crazy.
At least we’re all getting some good practice in during these times!

Back