EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

So Thursday one of you crazy people is going to find out your going on this trip. That's crazy.
Really cool to think about someone being added to the Grandaddy team. Cant wait to see who it is, and how it's announced! Lots of fun in store for Thursday!

My god, all these pictures are unreal. Beauties, all of them. Really love this one, I can imagine sitting with a beer in hand looking out over the course and just soaking it all in. Once in a lifetime experience
Heck, the views from the clubhouse aren't so bad either.
View attachment 8933354

My god, all these pictures are unreal. Beauties, all of them. Really love this one, I can imagine sitting with a blueberry vodka lemonade in hand looking out over the course and just soaking it all in. Once in a lifetime experience

FIFY :D

Can’t wait for Thursday! Life changing 🙏🏼

Did someone say blueberry vodka lemonade?
761828DA-6F99-46B1-B1AF-1D0B0967A009.jpeg

Definitely one on the list I want to check out this year. Maybe around December? :p

I'll see you there!! Calling it now! 🤞

Looking at all the water and I'm over here counting how many balls to bring. I think six dozen and my scuba gear aught to do it.

No need to bring your own balls when you're in THE GRANDADDY!

I'll see you there!! Calling it now! 🤞
Dude do you know how awesome that would be? Geez we would be blowing up each others phone all year long hahahahahaha

Glad I could help out. ;)
I love it..... even if you are evil for making everyone even more anxious!

Those will definitely quench it.
Dang it @Snickerdog now I'm thirsty & at work. :cautious:

I don't drink but did try a taste and it is amazing. The gal at the Snicky Snack at the turn made me a virgin one, and it was delicious.
Fortunately I'm working from home but cannot make a drink that could compare to that.

No need to bring your own balls when you're in THE GRANDADDY!
If I am blessed enough to win a trip to the Granddaddy I’m going to be VERY generous with the Truvis they supply. With the blessings from Calaway and leadership here I would auction them off, minus one or two for me to keep, and give the proceeds to St. Judes. Long shot for it to happen, but it’s something I’ve thought about.

If I am blessed enough to win a trip to the Granddaddy I’m going to be VERY generous with the Truvis they supply. With the blessings from Calaway and leadership here I would auction them off, minus one or two for me to keep, and give the proceeds to St. Judes. Long shot for it to happen, but it’s something I’ve thought about.
I've thought about doing something similar trying to raise something for St. Jude as well. Cool platform with a huge audience, even if I'm just following along, to try to do something if allowed and able.

I've thought about doing something similar trying to raise something for St. Jude as well. Cool platform with a huge audience, even if I'm just following along, to try to do something if allowed and able.
My wife and I named our first son after a young boy getting treatment from St. Judes. Even without all the contests THP offers being an Albatross member I still would have signed up because of what the forum does for them.

Could you do it and Nest in the same day though?

Maybe not some people...those people tend to show up at the Nest again later

I'm excited to be excited for someone else to win this spot!

My god, all these pictures are unreal. Beauties, all of them. Really love this one, I can imagine sitting with a beer in hand looking out over the course and just soaking it all in. Once in a lifetime experience
Man...I could drink all of those.
In 2018 we actually did drink all of them!

Back