EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Well. Now what?
I watched just about every 76ers game from 13-16. That 3 year stretch produced a 47-199 record for an overall winning percentage of 19%. So to channel my inner Sam Hinkie / Joel Embiid, you just need to Trust The Process!

just needed to poke my head in here between 12 hr essential work days especially with the anniversary.

My game is in perfect form for matchplay! Made 3 birdies(2 Tap Ins) in 9 holes and a triple. Can the Grandaddy start tomorrow? :ROFLMAO:
You never want to peak too early 😉

My game is in perfect form for matchplay! Made 3 birdies(2 Tap Ins) in 9 holes and a triple. Can the Grandaddy start tomorrow? :ROFLMAO:

Wish we could meet up before 2021 to play man. You’re gearing up nicely!

just stare at the bag and you’ll be fine lol
I look at it everyday! Mike was nice enough to ship me his Grandaddy bag so that I have something to show off!

Last edited:
Glad to see this one back at the top!!

Roughly 550 days until GD2021! It is flying by! 😂
That's all huh? It'll be here in no time! You just save some of that magic for 2021 my friend.

Out of curiosity @MattyD-MPLS where did you pull Nashville from?

Awesome! That was amazing gesture and prize from @radiman ... Better get that hung!:sneaky:

Love the ball marker and "penny" type. Divots are sooo old school and classic which matches the course.
Those were photos from when I first got the package, it's now hung in my home office. I'll get a picture once I get back there!

@gkeller813 that is a great prize pack.
Thanks @Snickerdog ! It is. Love having a part of this special THP event, and can't wait to share the Grandaddy love with other THPers as I meet them! The 2019 team has done such a great job of this, as is evidenced by all the team member who keep coming back to share, discuss, and just enjoy discussion! Thanks Grandaddy Team 2019, you guys have been great representatives for everything that THP and the Grandaddy stand for!

Back