EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2020 THP Experience we are calling The KBS Experience. This is a crazy cool contest we will be running soon, where the lucky winner is going to win an all expenses paid trip to CA to head to the KBS Golf Experience in Carlsbad, get fit and more.

UkJ6ElPY_400x400.png

When & Where
May 13th and 14th
Carlsbad, CA

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win a prize package that is absolutely insane courtesy of THP and KBS. You will be flown to San Diego with your clubs, where I will pick you up from the airport and bring you to their KBS Golf Experience Store and you will have a full fitting. From there you will learn a little bit about how they build clubs as well as assist in building yours. Then it is dinner and drinks before heading to hotel for a quick night of sleep before heading home in the morning.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - ZERO DOLLARS
Full KBS Fitting
New Premium Shafts
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
In 2 weeks, the PGA Merchandise Show will begin and all of the details on how to signup and be a part of this will be out. It will be as simple as sending in an email and being a member of the THP Forum of course, so good luck to everybody.

That is going to be on helluva a week on THP!!!

So awesome!

This one sounds amazing!!! I have a weird affinity for shafts. I would love to go somewhere and hit a few balls with the same head and several different shafts and have the manufacturer tell me why the ball was doing what it was doing. They may get tired of the number of questions I would have ?

Haha! Yeah! Look at you go KBS!

Hold on tight THP....

Another amazing opportunity!

Another great opportunity. I really am intrigued by this one. I live the facility there.

Sounds awesome! Looking forward to following along!

A dream trip for a lucky THP'r WOW!!

That sounds epic and a whirlwind of 24 hours.

Love the KBS shafts I have in my irons / wedges So I would love to see what the new woods shafts are like.

Just going to throw it out there, it would be a heck of a birthday present! KBS is my iron shaft brand of choice! Whoever wins will love them!

Unbelievable these experiences rolling out this year, they keep coming! Thank you THP!!!

Boom!!~

And they just keep coming! Going to be a super lucky THP’er on this one!

Just insane the lineup you've put together so far @JB

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Having Irons with C Tapers, C taper Lites and KBS Tours and now OL's with the KBS Tour shafts in them.....I was a big follower of this experience last year. This would be an awesome one for me to attend

Sounds like it will be an unbelieveable experience for one lucky THPer!

Having Irons with C Tapers, C taper Lites and KBS Tours and now OL's with the KBS Tour shafts in them.....I was a big follower of this experience last year. This would be an awesome one for me to attend

What did you follow my friend?
We didn't have this last year :ROFLMAO:

What did you follow my friend?
We didn't have this last year :ROFLMAO:

Was there not a trip to KBS last year? Video? Maybe the interviews and videos were so awesome it just seemed like an experience.....

In my blackout zone this year but still yearn for those green shafts in that teaser video.

sounds like a hell of a trip. You know the food is gonna be great. Getting a club building lesson from someone in the industry would be really cool.

Sounds like a blast. I’d love to get fitted in their facility and meet some cool people!

I'm pretty sure I read everything 3-times just to make sure I was reading it properly.

Sounds great! I could even save you the airfare and make it a road trip, you know, if I were selected.

Back