EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

I think this is in here, but if not, be prepared for Friday the 7th. Big contest thread and winner will be on their way for a free trip to CA.

Hmm which one. 068D67A8-90C4-44E8-82E9-5E55B5D2AF27.jpegE90D15D9-D1A2-4888-8FE0-0659C45D9D62.jpeg068D67A8-90C4-44E8-82E9-5E55B5D2AF27.jpegE90D15D9-D1A2-4888-8FE0-0659C45D9D62.jpeg

Shoot that's my daughters bday. Luckily she'll have one next year.

Countdown clock will hit the forum on Monday.

So exciting!

Countdown clock will hit the forum on Monday.
New guy here, does that mean a countdown until a winner is chosen or until the day of the event?

New guy here, does that mean a countdown until a winner is chosen or until the day of the event?

In this case signups haven’t started yet so it will be until signups begin

The countdown clock is up!
Im excited.

so awesome fro someone. I know there is no golf involved, but going to the home of KBS? EPIC ! Maybe meeting Kim Braly himself and getting fitted and help with the building of your own clubs....COME ON

Next to the GD or the MC I would want to do this. I am fixing to pull the trigger on a L/L for the workbench and to be able to see all of this happen in the hands of a master club fitter, the trip would be crazy good learning experience..

Maybe meeting Kim Braly himself and getting fitted and help with the building of your own clubs....COME ON.

When I was at the store last week Kim was there. I’d be willing to bet he will be there again when I go pick up my clubs this week, he definitely seemed like he was fully engaged in/with the store.

When I was at the store last week Kim was there. I’d be willing to bet he will be there again when I go pick up my clubs this week, he definitely seemed like he was fully engaged in/with the store.

AWESOME ! being the head of R&D it would be awesome meet.

Keep in mind he does live in AZ, so he is not always on premise.

What shafts did they put you in?

Keep in mind he does live in AZ, so he is not always on premise.

It would be a bonus, but understand that fact for sure

Last edited:
Woohoo!

Back