EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

Wooo!!! This is an exciting one!!
The new KBS TD wood shafts are intriguing!

Missing another spectacular experience due to timing. I guess I can’t complain that much since I earned an all expense paid trip to Maui for my wife & I.

On the flip side the knowledge that will be learned on this experience & swag will be unforgettable.

Good luck everyone!!!

When I win you could just pay my gas money and it'd be cheaper than flying me down from LA. Just trying to make it easier on you?

When I win you could just pay my gas money and it'd be cheaper than flying me down from LA. Just trying to make it easier on you?

SO you wouldn't pay your own gas? Weird.
I kid I kid...

Digging the countdown again for this one.

Won't miss anything now.

Sounds great! I could even save you the airfare and make it a road trip, you know, if I were selected.

Hah! You must have been skimming, I made that offer a month ago. :drinks:

Hah! You must have been skimming, I made that offer a month ago. :drinks:

I see that now. Just when I first posted in this thread it was Thursday, way too long ago to remember. Too bad this one is for one member only. Two and we could have just carpooled and really started saving some transportation costs:LOL:

I see that now. Just when I first posted in this thread it was Thursday, way too long ago to remember. Too bad this one is for one member only. Two and we could have just carpooled and really started saving some transportation costs:LOL:

I dont know, with your ridiculous gas taxes out there, who knows what you guys would have cost :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rewatching the KBS video just makes a person drool over this event. Best of luck to all

I dont know, with your ridiculous gas taxes out there, who knows what you guys would have cost :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I didn't ask for gas money. :confused2:

Soooooo excited for this one. Let’s do this. Countdown on 10,9,8,7......

Attachments

• A4BF198C-23A6-4A25-AE9F-A17AA48D0D73.png
    A4BF198C-23A6-4A25-AE9F-A17AA48D0D73.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 9
I guess I won’t buy a new set of irons if I win ?

I am available!

This is so cool. Played with someone last weekend who had the KBS graphite shafts in his irons and they looked really good and he hit them a ton. Great opportunity for the experience of a lifetime for someone!

An easy drive for me down I5. As for taxes, California never met a tax it didn't like. But high gas prices is one part tax, one part regulations. A special formulation by law that is only made in a few refineries.

I wish I could enter in this contest but I will be on a cruise during that week. Hell of week for the lucky winner.

Is the countdown to enter or when entry will open?

Tomorrow morning is the day!

Dang! If I won I would have to buy new irons. Already have KBS C-taper Lite in my Hot Metals. OK, how do I enter the drawing. I've been thinking about MP20 HMBs.

Back