EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

This sounds really exciting! Can't wait for details!

Well this is a helluva trip.

KBS makes some incredible shafts, I have used them many times in my irons/wedges. Looking forward to finding out more info on how to enter.

Watching the video coverage of that new facility, a THPer is in for one heck on an experience!!!

That is a long way for me to go for 24 hours :LOL:

As interesting as it would be, I have not got on with KBS shafts for some reason, but it will be interesting to see what the lucky person gets fitted in to

Sign Me Up

Attachments

• 15785804383462004371452948303390.jpg
    15785804383462004371452948303390.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 4
This sounds like a lot of fun! I would be in on trying to get in on this this year, but as always the Navy is getting in the way, lol??. I'll be on my 2 weeks of Annual Training during this event. Only plus side is I might be getting to go to Spain for this 2 weeks.

This sounds like a lot of fun! I would be in on trying to get in on this this year, but as always the Navy is getting in the way, lol??. I'll be on my 2 weeks of Annual Training during this event. Only plus side is I might be getting to go to Spain for this 2 weeks.

As always though, thank you for your service.

Someone is going to loving getting that PM. Holy wow.

What an opportunity for someone. As seen in the video, there appears to be beer involved too ?

work in an extra day and go visit the zoo crew!

Ooooh this sounds fun!!!

Very cool opportunity.

Also, as a lover of cool spaces, the design of their space is so awesome.

Wow, this would be an incredible trip!

Would be awesome to spend time there and having Jason build a set of custom spec clubs. Great guy and definitely knows his stuff. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Amazing opportunity! Very cool by both THO and KBS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This and the Morgan Cup in the same week?! THP is going to be rocking that week

Yet another unbeatable offering from THP, good luck to all those who enter.

Wooo, this sounds awesome.

DANG!!!! This is going to be amazing!! A full KBS fitting?? Yes, please!!!

2020 is awesome.

Back