LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

The awesomeness begins!!

Its the MOOORRRGGAAANNN CUUUUPP!

YESS! Enjoy every minute fellas. And show it all off!!!

Love Jose!

Yags that trophy won't be yours for much longer

It's on! Like Donkey Kong.... So excited to see a THP event

C3566BC9-5F73-40C5-99F1-9DFF8A7851DB.jpeg
Cap Alex and JMK enjoying a beer before we head to the kickoff.

If you think THPers want to win, Jose and Mike want it more.

@Jmk202 I hope you enjoy it... BTW, I have it on excellent authority that Pumpkinator is dropping Monday at St. Arnold's.... enjoy your blue moon...

Pro tip: enjoy every moment. Take more photos on course than off, but still take plenty of both.
Post in this thread a lot. Document the memories for everyone (that includes yourself)

Have fun. Enjoy yourself and play your game.

Enjoy this weekend.... soak in every moment of this...what an incredible time and experience

If you think THPers want to win, Jose and Mike want it more.

I don't know.. Mike was fitting the cup for the return trip already in his head during the video

Yes those two guys are downright genuine & great people! That swag is unreal & love those street signs! I just put mine up in the office!!!

The Morgan Cup is here!!!

Seriously amazing swag there... license plates, bags, hats...so much fantastic stuff. But what do you expect when you are a #TourPlayer for a week?

Man that swag is 🔥

Love the intro video! @Master Yagley and @LittleRat arensucch good guys and great competitors!

can’t wait to follow the 2020 MC journey!

Boom here we go!
9AC39E1C-28FF-4ABA-8910-97101631FB9D.jpeg

Question for @LittleRat and @Master Yagley - did Bryson approach you guys about the concept of adding the bulk and what it would mean for his equipment/specs, before he started the process?

Back