EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

After seeing @phoffer have success with OL in person I'm excited to see others seriously considering them. It's something that I'm considering at least in my long irons this year

Is it possible to do OL with the 4-7 irons and VL the rest of the way down the bag?

this. looks. amazing. wow

It’s only three months away.

as excited as I am for the Cobra clubs, im now really looking forward to the Puma gear!.. Picked up 2 pairs of Ignite ProAdapt that were on clearance at PGA store. one pair was only 49.99!! $150 off? Sure ill take it

Out of the box both felt more comfortable than any other shoe ive ever worn, including regular gym shoes. Wore 1 pair yesterday at the range for about 2 hours and they felt extremely stable but also so soft and cushioned!

Immediately threw away 3 pairs of spikes yesterday to make room for more!

Last edited:
as excited as I am for the Cobra clubs, im now really looking for the the Puma gear!.. Picked up 2 pairs of Ignite ProAdapt that were on clearance at PGA store. one pair was only 49.99!! $150 off? Sure ill take it

Out of the box both felt more comfortable than any other shoe ive ever worn, including regular gym shoes. Wore 1 pair yesterday at the range for about 2 hours and they felt extremely stable but also so soft and cushioned!

Immediately threw away 3 pairs of spikes yesterday to make room for more!
You didn't tell us they were $50!! Thats amazing.

You didn't tell us they were $50!! Thats amazing.
Cuz I wanted them all to my self lol j/k.... the $50 pair were the limited edition black camo ones on the puma site

I need to go find some forged tecs to hit. Also I am going to unload some old clubs to grab a new putter. At least that is the plan right now.

I need to go find some forged tecs to hit. Also I am going to unload some old clubs to grab a new putter. At least that is the plan right now.
One guess that the new putter you are eyeing is a new blue one. :ROFLMAO:

Back