EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Unreal, this is coming up so quickly! Feel like you're ready?
I am ready, willing, and able! Sure hoping we'll pull this thing off.

Don't know, that is my Titleist bag but I didn't want that in the photos. :oops:
Can't wait to get them in their rightful home, the MC bag.

The colors matched perfectly so I thought it was the Cobra bag!

I hope your liking them!!
They sure look good sitting in the bag. 😁

By my own doing, I haven't even hit them yet. It's so frustrating watching these 75-80* days just roll by.

They sure look good sitting in the bag. 😁

By my own doing, I haven't even hit them yet. It's so frustrating watching these 75-80* days just roll by.
Completely understand. We are still able to play here in Ky, but I also have chosen not to. Will be harder now.

Due to Covid-19, bags havent been shipped yet.

Stupid bat cooties are trying to ruin everything! Ugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I knew my clubs were gonna be a little later than the other guys and they have made it home. Can’t wait to get these bad boys out on the course. Huge thanks to THP & Cobra/Puma Golf. Living a dream!!

Driver: King Speedzone Tour Length Yellow 9° with Project X HZRDUS SMOKE Black 60 – Graphite Stiff Shaft and Stock COBRA Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect
FW: King Speedzone Fairway Yellow 3F, Standard Length with Project X HZRDUS SMOKE Black 70 – Graphite Stiff Shaft and Stock COBRA Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect
Hybrid: King Speedzone Hybrid 3H, Standard Length with UST Recoil 480 ESX (F4) – Graphite Stiff Shaft and Stock COBRA Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect
Irons: King Speedzone Irons 5-GW, Standard Length, Loft Angle 1° Weak, Lie Angle 2° Flat with Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 120 – Steel Stiff Shaft and Stock COBRA Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect
Wedges: King MIM Wedges 52°,56°,60° Versatile Grind, Standard Lengths & Lofts, Lie Angles 1° Flat with Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 125 – Steel Stiff Shaft and Stock Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect

View attachment 8937323View attachment 8937325View attachment 8937330View attachment 8937333View attachment 8937334View attachment 8937337
Sweet looking set there sir!! Also you’ve just made my day, I was waiting as well due to the same iron shafts coming in a skosh late. This shows me it shouldn’t be too long before my set arrives!!

Man, not that I would have been selected. But I didn’t ever enter because I thought I had other plans. Well those are cancelled now. So I am going to live this vicariously.

That's a big boy bag set up there! Hit em well!!

Sweet looking set there sir!! Also you’ve just made my day, I was waiting as well due to the same iron shafts coming in a skosh late. This shows me it shouldn’t be too long before my set arrives!!
What shafts are you waiting on?

I was waiting as well due to the same iron shafts coming in a skosh late. This shows me it shouldn’t be too long before my set arrives!!
I have the Modus Tour 120's in stiff. They must be pretty popular shafts to be stock options.
This is my first set of Nippon's and I must say I can't wait to play them. Hopefully your's will be coming very soon.

I have the Modus Tour 120's in stiff. They must be pretty popular shafts to be stock options.
This is my first set of Nippon's and I must say I can't wait to play them. Hopefully your's will be coming very soon.
I have played the Nippon 105 not the 120 for about a year now. They are very smooth. I think you are going to enjoy them.

I have played the Nippon 105 not the 120 for about a year now. They are very smooth. I think you are going to enjoy them.
I loved everything about them in my fitting. Hit them so much higher which is awesome.

Man, not that I would have been selected. But I didn’t ever enter because I thought I had other plans. Well those are cancelled now. So I am going to live this vicariously.
This is the best place on the internet to live vicariously through others!!!

Really excited for you to get your sticks in dude, especially since you CAN golf in O-H-I-O

I miss having an all Cobra bag... all these setups are silly good.

I miss you having an all Cobra bag too, I think you should buy Forged Tecs

It's basically on a daily or weekly basis too hahaha

It's basically on a daily or weekly basis too hahaha
It's crazy when you look forward to so many things golf related. As soon as one is done, another grabs your attention. It's been great having all of these positive distractions!

Especially right now.... 😢 Hopefully in a few weeks we will be free again. Then I wont have to live so vicariously anymore.

@KY Golfer saw the bag on here .... WOW great job with the club selection..
1586971589909.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that this event is being postponed. We take personal safety and security of our community very seriously and after discussing with Cobra Golf and the resort, as well as @GolferGal a decision was made. With people coming from not only all over the country, but also the world, we just cannot put that burden of risk on any THPer.

Each participant has received or will be receiving their full bag of equipment already. We will also be sending apparel, footwear, golf bag and some fun accessories you might not have known about. Please enjoy those, and remember your responsibility of reviewing them and discussing them on this forum.

We will continue monitoring the situation and keep everybody in the loop with what the next steps will be. Thank you for understanding.

ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that this event is being postponed. We take personal safety and security of our community very seriously and after discussing with Cobra Golf and the resort, as well as @GolferGal a decision was made. With people coming from not only all over the country, but also the world, we just cannot put that burden of risk on any THPer.

Each participant has received or will be receiving their full bag of equipment already. We will also be sending apparel, footwear, golf bag and some fun accessories you might not have known about. Please enjoy those, and remember your responsibility of reviewing them and discussing them on this forum.

We will continue monitoring the situation and keep everybody in the loop with what the next steps will be. Thank you for understanding.
Sucks @JB, but understand completely. Thank you for the update.

Back